GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Image-1.jpg

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Its just another way the feds are pumping money into woke universities who will then turn around and increase tuition rates even further like they have been for decades. Also, dead brained Biden is going against the supreme court ruling....again.

Can we stop pumping money into this already inflated economy, good gawd...our country is being ruined by idiots enriching themselves late in life so they can die off and leave US with the mess.
That’s all this is about. Handshakes and contracts behind closed doors which in turn just devalue the dollar even more. It’s like the $25 hr min wage. Just made everything more expensive and got rid of a lot of jobs in the long run hurting mostly the people on said wage. It’s almost as if they have a scoped out system of order they want to install but they need to deconstruct the current one (at our expense) to usher it in 🤔

https://youtube.com/shorts/nIh9sc4bP_A?si=ewN2wG5V7bvnIifY

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
AFAIK people who have paid them off can still qualify.
Would love to see that money again but I paid back lenders years ago. Not expecting Brandon to send me a check, but since they just print money anyway it would be nice.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Would love to see that money again but I paid back lenders years ago. Not expecting Brandon to send me a check, but since they just print money anyway it would be nice.
I want Gensler to pay me in bitcoin for my loans

Unreal1

Autocross Champion

How long ago? I don't know a lot about it, but I think you can still get your money back as long as you made a payment after March 2020.

Also, this isn't pumping money into "woke" universities. Schools get paid the moment a federal loan is approved. So they already had the money that's being cancelled. This is nothing more than a ploy to get young voters.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
How long ago? I don't know a lot about it, but I think you can still get your money back as long as you made a payment after March 2020.

Also, this isn't pumping money into "woke" universities. Schools get paid the moment a federal loan is approved. So they already had the money that's being cancelled. This is nothing more than a ploy to get young voters.
Universities, especially ones that churn out in droves soft science majors, are where Karl Marx is still alive and his broken ideas thrive. So yes they are woke, or neomarxist, or Gramcist, or Communist, or Mercusian, or Bolshevist (or SJWs we called them when I was in college in the 10s) or whatever modern term that describes grievance studies is, and tries to enforce compliance of equality of outcome.

It’s all just warmed over Foucault, Marx and Engels; little rich boy luxury viewpoints, who hated the “proletariat” at the end of the day anyway, and led to over a hundred million dead in Asia, Russia and continues on

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Universities, especially ones that churn out in droves soft science majors, are where Karl Marx is still alive and his broken ideas thrive. So yes they are woke, or neomarxist, or Gramcist, or Communist, or Mercusian, or Bolshevist (or SJWs we called them when I was in college in the 10s) or whatever modern term that describes grievance studies is, and tries to enforce compliance of equality of outcome.

It’s all just warmed over Foucault, Marx and Engels; little rich boy luxury viewpoints, who hated the “proletariat” at the end of the day anyway, and led to over a hundred million dead in Asia, Russia and continues on

I know they exist. I'm simply not making that generalization because it doesn't align with my experiences at the schools I've attended. For the sake of argument, let's assume they're all 'woke'; even so, canceling debt still doesn't equate to injecting money into them.

zrickety

The Fixer

It was probably 2012ish. Yes, the schools got paid, but lenders are getting screwed. Supreme court already struck it down, but he's going to do it anyway? Why doesn't he 'cancel' the country's $34 trillion debt? Because he can't. That's not how finance works.