GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
How many of you nut bags use iracing? I want to get a mk7 forum series going with Jutta TDI Cup cars.

Last edited:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Term limits will never happen because the people drafting the bills to make it happen are the ones giving their careers a death sentence.

I'd be afraid of what former politicians limited out would go and do. Both sides.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Term limits will never happen because the people drafting the bills to make it happen are the ones giving their careers a death sentence.

I'd be afraid of what former politicians limited out would go and do. Both sides.
That’s actually a pretty solid point u brought up.

the government would have to enact surveillance on politicians whose careers expired. Either that or some other solution.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Y'all need to get your heads checked with this "I don't wanna vote for this person for president" because feelings crap.

There are two options, you must pick one. One WILL be president. You don't have to feel anything about it.

Trump has done unbelievably shitty things but most of it wasn't even legislation or action it was just him being a shithead.

The president has simultaneously a lot of and very little power. See: moscow Mitch pulling the strings for the entire country because fucking kentucky elects him.

There are only a few things the president actually controls, the military and foreign policy. The person who is a candidate has to have at least a BASIC competency to run these two things. Trump had neither and it has fucked us over as a nation. It's going to take decades to rebuild our diplomatic infrastructure.
Except there's more than 2 options and you don't have to pick any😂

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Mexico passed term limits and it did nothing to help. It just made them have to get their cut faster.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If we had term limits exactly how would a politician get his or her own cut?

Lobbyists, super pacs.

Trump can keep 75% of the money he fundraised of lying about the election.

I could live pretty comfortably off 100 to 200 million dollars, could you?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Lobbyists, super pacs.

Trump can keep 75% of the money he fundraised of lying about the election.

I could live pretty comfortably off 100 to 200 million dollars, could you?
Based on that a politician can already do that whether there's term limits or not.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
"Let's put democracy to the test

You've got a choice between a douche and a turd

Which do you like best?"