GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Damn that’s terrible man.

but yeah I think we can agree, the money is mismanaged.
What? the Government mismanages money? I am shocked.

zrickety

The Fixer
Liking a comment calling a racist, racist makes me racist? Lol ok jim.
Liking posts = Endorsement. Where have you been?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Going back in time to Saturday, the results are in... only 12 results actually, but i'm only able to see the first line or two of any post.

No no. It’s fuck the police. You spelled it wrong.
I respect your opinion. I’m not sure if you’ve read my previous posts here but if you haven’t. I have been terrorized by police officers my whole life. So have my family. So have my friends. I assure you. The pigs have earned my ire. Fuck every last one of them.
Just one thing fuck the police.
I go off of my own personal experience. Not what the news say. Not what internet strangers say (no offense). When I say fuck the cops. I mean that and wish I could do to them what they’ve done to me. you probably made a bunch of stupid points. Or you probably made some outstanding earth...
  • Keehs360
  • Post #6,857
  • Today at 11:43 AM
Don’t be that way. You know the union will back u up. Just shoot me or something EDIT going to sleep. But fuck cops. Yesterday tomorrow always and forever. Fuck them. They aren’t shit.
Every concert. Cops would threaten nwa and told them. If you perform fuck the police we will shut the show down and arrest all of you. they also like taking away your free speech too
  • Keehs360
  • Post #6,766
  • Yesterday at 11:13 PM
My personal sentiment has been fuck cops since I was 8 or 9. That was the first time I witnessed police brutality
  • Keehs360
  • Post #6,754
  • Yesterday at 10:24 PM
This cop, the one that arrested the firefighter for doing his job. Well after the firefighter stood up for himself during a verbal exchange, the cop arrested him! just want to circle back to fuck the police. That cop is still employed btw. Imagine seeing firefighters struggling to save lives...
  • Keehs360
  • Post #6,728
  • Yesterday at 9:34 PM
U ever notice how no one ever says fuck the fire department? Or say fuck the paramedics? I assure you, the cops made sure to earn that hate
  • Keehs360
  • Post #6,659
  • Yesterday at 3:44 PM
Bro you sound just like a fucking cop LOL. do you have a warrant? What I did time for was none of your business. But it will prove a point. So here goes. Someone stole a taxi and drove it into a burdines, stole a bunch of shit and fled. Even though I had an alibi, and tons of folks who said I...
  • Keehs360
  • Post #6,646
  • Yesterday at 12:48 PM
Ahem..... This thing on? Fuck cops. If I had the ability and nerve to do to them what they’ve done to me, my friends and family. I’d fucking do it. I have ptsd with psychotic features. I could probably only get away with treating a cop the way a cop treats me maybe once. Sadly.
  • Keehs360
  • Post #6,633
  • Yesterday at 12:33 PM
Fuck the police. Simple as that. There are enough terrible people in the police force that convinced me to just keep my distance from them.
  • Keehs360
  • Post #6,624
  • Yesterday at 11:56 AM

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Going back in time to Saturday, the results are in... only 12 results actually, but i'm only able to see the first line or two of any post.

No no. It’s fuck the police. You spelled it wrong.
I respect your opinion. I’m not sure if you’ve read my previous posts here but if you haven’t. I have been terrorized by police officers my whole life. So have my family. So have my friends. I assure you. The pigs have earned my ire. Fuck every last one of them.
Just one thing fuck the police.
I go off of my own personal experience. Not what the news say. Not what internet strangers say (no offense). When I say fuck the cops. I mean that and wish I could do to them what they’ve done to me. you probably made a bunch of stupid points. Or you probably made some outstanding earth...
  • Keehs360
  • Post #6,857
  • Today at 11:43 AM
Don’t be that way. You know the union will back u up. Just shoot me or something EDIT going to sleep. But fuck cops. Yesterday tomorrow always and forever. Fuck them. They aren’t shit.
Every concert. Cops would threaten nwa and told them. If you perform fuck the police we will shut the show down and arrest all of you. they also like taking away your free speech too
  • Keehs360
  • Post #6,766
  • Yesterday at 11:13 PM
My personal sentiment has been fuck cops since I was 8 or 9. That was the first time I witnessed police brutality
  • Keehs360
  • Post #6,754
  • Yesterday at 10:24 PM
This cop, the one that arrested the firefighter for doing his job. Well after the firefighter stood up for himself during a verbal exchange, the cop arrested him! just want to circle back to fuck the police. That cop is still employed btw. Imagine seeing firefighters struggling to save lives...
  • Keehs360
  • Post #6,728
  • Yesterday at 9:34 PM
U ever notice how no one ever says fuck the fire department? Or say fuck the paramedics? I assure you, the cops made sure to earn that hate
  • Keehs360
  • Post #6,659
  • Yesterday at 3:44 PM
Bro you sound just like a fucking cop LOL. do you have a warrant? What I did time for was none of your business. But it will prove a point. So here goes. Someone stole a taxi and drove it into a burdines, stole a bunch of shit and fled. Even though I had an alibi, and tons of folks who said I...
  • Keehs360
  • Post #6,646
  • Yesterday at 12:48 PM
Ahem..... This thing on? Fuck cops. If I had the ability and nerve to do to them what they’ve done to me, my friends and family. I’d fucking do it. I have ptsd with psychotic features. I could probably only get away with treating a cop the way a cop treats me maybe once. Sadly.
  • Keehs360
  • Post #6,633
  • Yesterday at 12:33 PM
Fuck the police. Simple as that. There are enough terrible people in the police force that convinced me to just keep my distance from them.
  • Keehs360
  • Post #6,624
  • Yesterday at 11:56 AM
Honestly I thought it was more. I’m gonna have to demand a recount while my people are looking over the recount. While my other people scream stop the count from outside. While my other people scream count each vote from the other side of your house.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Sure does. It means you agree with it. Pretty obvious that you have more prejudices than I do. Anti cops.
Anti boomers just to name a few.
I don't like cops for the same reasons keehs doesn't like them. Living in Chicago I've seen cops do despicable things exactly like what keehs has described. It's enough to make you sick. I'm white and even I've experienced cops making up their own rules on the spot, certainly nothing close to what he's experienced first hand. So yeah, maybe you live in a bubble or just refuse to open your eyes to what's happening around you but I don't.

And I'm not anti boomer, just anti racist boomer which happens to be a majority of them as you've so kindly proven to this entire forum.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I endorsed that Jim is a known racist, I know the rules and I liked the comment anyways. I'd like it again if I could. Fuck racists and fuck the police

I'm not a known racist. It's easy for you to say that. How many minorities have you hired at businesses you have owned?
Remember I'm the one who hires a legal citizen who brings her illegal husband to occasionally help her. If I was a racist I would call ICE.