GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Askren is most famous for being the dude who got knocked out by a Jorge Masvidal knee in only 5 seconds.

Pretty nice payday for him this time around though. Hopefully he's retired for good this time, he seems susceptible to concussions at this point in his career.
He is staying retired. I don't think he took this fight seriously anyway.
He obviously didn't train for it and admitted in an interview I heard prior to the fight that he was only in it for the money.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Fixed your post for you.
Not really, I don't know of any democratic politicians calling for overthrow of the government or government control of the means of production.

The left, let's go back the the 1950's tax code and get rid of the 1950's racism. OmG, the RaDiCaL left.

Reactions: WAP

IanCH

Autocross Champion
I watched the askrin Masvidal fight live, man what a crazy situation... read him like a book

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Me- beware the elite psychopaths that lie to control and kill you.
Gretafan- People like you are the enemy.

SMDH
Ricky - supports the actual elite psychopaths actually killing Americans right now.

Me- that 100% makes you the enemy of civilization.

SMDH

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
We were pretty hyped for that fight too. Kinda sucks it was so short but it made the night more my style (to bed early)
At least you did witness the fastest knockout in history. By the way Masvidal said Jake Paul would knock out Askren.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Lol. Superiority complex? I'm not the one that's been virtue signalling for hundreds of pages. There's a reason I called local pseudoantiracistd baizuo.
But you ARE the one who came in here referring to other posters as "kids","bitches","pussies","monkeys", etc...All of which are condescending, and indicative of someone who feels they are above others they are dealing with by default, hence the apparent superiority complex.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
What the fuck chicago. Save some pussy for the rest of us
SmartSelect_20210418-170529_Gallery.jpg

anotero

Autocross Champion
But you ARE the one who came in here referring to other posters as "kids","bitches","pussies","monkeys", etc...All of which are condescending, and indicative of someone who feels they are above others they are dealing with by default, hence the apparent superiority complex.
I came in here to a shit show in progress, so don't make it look like everything was nice and wonderful and civil before that. I left my cylinder hat and monocle outside once I got a glimpse of the level of rhetoric taking place in this wonderful thread.

Daks

Autocross Champion
At least you did witness the fastest knockout in history. By the way Masvidal said Jake Paul would knock out Askren.
He's up against Kamaru for the second time next weekend. Jorge is my favourite UFC fighter; incredible sense of humour. He's a big underdog in that fight, but I hope he baptizes him.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I came in here to a shit show in progress, so don't make it look like everything was nice and wonderful and civil before that. I left my cylinder hat and monocle outside once I got a glimpse of the level of rhetoric taking place in this wonderful thread.
While that certainly explains your actions, it does not excuse them. 😋