GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Gretafan Doxxes Zrick And Plays The Victim

Unreal1

Drag Racing Champion
First, is the rate for all vaccinated and unvaccinated for the delta variant for your age group? If so, it's completely irrelevant. You'd need to know the rate for your age group for both vaccinated and unvaccinated for the delta variant.

Second, I get that you only care about yourself and world get vaccinated if it affected you personally. That's exactly why this pandemic is dragging out. You're fine catching it and passing it on to other people, as long as you're good.

Gibberish. I can't affect other people if they're vaccinated, and I'm not around anyone who isn't.

I know what the worst case scenario is for my age group and I'm fine with it. I'm not taking a vaccine for a .06% greater chance of survival.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Gibberish. I can't affect other people if they're vaccinated, and I'm not around anyone who isn't.

How can any reasonable person even say something so ridiculously wrong.

1. Vaccines are not magic. Even the most effective vaccines aren't 100% effective. Additionally, there are people with legitimate medical reasons that prevent them from being vaccinated.

2. Most children are still not vaccinated.

So yes, you absolutely can affect other people.

Unreal1

Drag Racing Champion
How can any reasonable person even say something so ridiculously wrong.

1. Vaccines are not magic. Even the most effective vaccines aren't 100% effective. Additionally, there are people with legitimate medical reasons that prevent them from being vaccinated.

2. Most children are still not vaccinated.

So yes, you absolutely can affect other people.

Nope, I'm not around anyone who could be affected. I'm at a greater risk than anyone I'm around. Simple math.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Nope, I'm not around anyone who could be affected. I'm at a greater risk than anyone I'm around. Simple math.

Complete nonsense. Literally anyone can be affected, it's only a matter how high or low their risk is. . Period.

anotero

Autocross Champion
For those who see themselves as the left (although from what I've seen, there are no true leftists in this thread), you have an opportunity to apply yourselves beyond silly arguments in this thread.

Read up on the recent developments at Lay's, the huge chips producer. Read about the inhumane working conditions the monster subjects its workers to. Read about record profits in 2020. And remember that Lay's is owned by Pepsi.

Boycot all Pepsi products in solidarity with the workers that are being thrown crumbs from the table of the shareholders and investors. The latter are parasites that feed off of human suffering. Make the parasites realize that their pockets are not invincible.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Statistically, I have a greater chance of making them seriously ill from numerous other infections than covid. But, no one seems to care about that.

Name 3 infections your statistically more likely to make them seriously ill with.

Go....

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Bacterial pneumonia, viral (non-covid related) pneumonia, flu. All significantly more likely to develop severe symptoms than covid in someone vaccinated.

Wrong on all 3.

Try again. The first two are much lower prevalence than covid 19, and flu has a much lower prevalence
and mortality rate.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
The couple that started one of the California fires last year is is facing eight felony and 22 misdemeanor counts, including one felony count of involuntary manslaughter.

Maybe zricky can be charged with a felony when it comes to light that some poor guy listened to him and died of COVID because they didn't get vaccinated. At this point, zricky is shouting "fire" in a crowded movie theater without there being a fire.

I don't often agree with the Biden administration but in this case I do believe that misinformation can kill.
This is some of the dumbest shit I have read in a while. You sir have raised the bar!