GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I think you've mutated several times since this thread started with each version being worse than the previous one.

Weren't you the one crying about me insulting you?

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If that's true you 2 are equal.

Except all the posts of mine with actual data and studies.

Nice though, now you're back to insults and found someone else to be an apologist for.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
1627006098911.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
How was that apologizing for someone?

It's been explained you by multiple people. If you don't have the ability to comprehend by now, that isn't going to change if I explain it again.

cb1111

"disturbing numbers" - ie no data just editorializing. Disregarding this source.

117 deaths out of 82,500 cases, 8 of which were under 50 year's old. Not concerning, this just supports my position.

The majority of their elderly population are vaccinated, so we should expect the majority of their cases to be in teens and young adults. The high infection rate doesn't speak to the severity of the disease though, those are two different things.

Editorial.

Headline is common sense, I doubt anything worthwhile is in the article.

I appreciate the info, but I'm not seeing anything in here that should change my mind. If anything it just proves that I'm right.
You're absolutely right. I wonder if the hospital you'll go to will have internet access so that you can post here.

I may have recounted this story before.

One of my co-workers was quite worried about COViD and I last saw him right at the beginning of the pandemic. He had decided to take very early retirement, buy an RV and relocate to Arizona.

In January of this year I was cleaning out my address book and ran across his number so I texted him

1627006354448.png

1627006441253.png

1627006506877.png

I never got a response. A few days later I heard that he died on the 24th. 45, not overweight, no weird issues, no meds

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
It's been explained you by multiple people. If you don't have the ability to comprehend by now, that isn't going to change if I explain it again.
Explaining what I think someone means is not an apology. An apology is when someone is wrong and someone makes excuses for it. I don't do that.

zrickety

The Fixer
Jim FTW...well done.

zrickety

The Fixer
1627007137877.png