GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Explaining what I think someone means is not an apology. An apology is when someone is wrong and someone makes excuses for it. I don't do that.

Making excuses is exactly what you do.

I get it, you like zrickety and don't mind dying due to his misinformation.

zrickety

The Fixer

And yet, here we are 1 year later and Jim is still alive.
Funny how that works?

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Haters (Gretafan99) can read the disclaimer on page 1.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
And yet, here we are 1 year later and Jim is still alive.
Funny how that works?

Yes, your misinformation kept him alive, not him following distancing rules, wearing a mask and getting vaccinated.

No wonder Jim worships you.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

It is absolutely not what I do. Like was very recently pointed out again for the umpteenth time your reading comprehension sucks. And there you go again beating that misinformation about my dying from that dead horse. You have had to literally say that over a hundred times in this thread and it's boring. Name one person who has read what Zrick has posted in this thread that has died from that information. You can't because it hasn't happened so stop it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It is absolutely not what I do. Like was very recently pointed out again for the umpteenth time your reading comprehension sucks. And there you go again beating that misinformation about my dying from that dead horse. You have had to literally say that over a hundred times in this thread and it's boring. Name one person who has read what Zrick has posted in this thread that has died from that information. You can't because it hasn't happened so stop it.

It's 100% what you do page after page. It's how you got the nickname.

You posting that zrickety's misinformation can't kill people is, wait for it, being an apologist for his misinformation.

You really, really don't understand the world around you.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
It's 100% what you do page after page. It's how you got the nickname.

You posting that zrickety's misinformation can't kill people is, wait for it, being an apologist for his misinformation.

You really, really don't understand the world around you.
He hasn't killed anyone so I'm right. And saying that his misinformation or information can't kill people is not an apology it's a statement which so far is true. For me to be apologizing for his information I would be trying to substantiate the information and I have never done that.

According to the thread title I'm right.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
He hasn't killed anyone so I'm right. And saying that his misinformation or information can't kill people is not an apology it's a statement which so far is true. For me to be apologizing for his information I would be trying to substantiate the information and I have never done that.

According to the thread title I'm right.

He hasn't killed anyone you know of, yet.

And more apologizing. Way to prove my point for me.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
He hasn't killed anyone you know of, yet.

And more apologizing. Way to prove my point for me.
You absolutely do not know what an apology is. No one has died in this thread from his info. An apology is saying I'm sorry for wrong information. Or making excuses for it. I HAVE NOT DONE THAT. I never even comment on those posts.

Way to prove that you don't know the definition of the word apology.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You absolutely do not know what an apology is. No one has died in this thread from his info. An apology is saying I'm sorry for wrong information. Or making excuses for it. I HAVE NOT DONE THAT. I never even comment on those posts.

Way to prove that you don't know the definition of the word apology.

That's literally being an apologist, you have no idea if someone has or hasn't died due to zrickety's misinformation here or elsewhere.

Please never defend yourself in court, you'll end up in the electric chair.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Because two trends correlate it does not mean they are actually connected.

Two events that coincide in time are not necessarily connected.

This shouldn't be difficult to understand. They don't mean the same exact thing if want to be stupidly literal about it but try to follow.

Correlation does not prove causality.

Coincidence does not prove causality.

Those are functionally identical sentences making the exact same point.

😐
A hatchback is not a tractor.
A truck is not a tractor.
A hatchback and a truck are synonyms.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
That's literally being an apologist, you have no idea if someone has or hasn't died due to zrickety's misinformation here or elsewhere.

Please never defend yourself in court, you'll end up in the electric chair.
If someone died in this thread from his info we would know about it because they wouldn't have instantly died and would have posted that they believed his posts and now are extremely sick.

Okay here you go. I apologize for you not understanding the definition of the word apology.

I won't be in court so I won't have to worry about it.