GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

JC_451

Autocross Champion
🥳 🥳 🥳

We made it bros.

365 days of your life sacrificed to the SCAMdemic.

Suicide pact if we're still here for 2022?

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
You suck guys off at truck stops for meth, and from what I've heard, you can't even do that right.

Escape Hatch has a bumper sticker that says "I suck cock for Jesus".

Nice though, now you're back to insults and found someone else to be an apologist for.
really? :(
We made it bros.

or celebrate because there may be less anti-vaccers? The newest hospitalization rates are "interesting"

CSB: Comet does NOT like sharp turns with brake on. My street is off a State Rte where folks drive 55 (limit 45) I wanted to take the left onto my street w/o having to wait for a handful of cars to pass so I braked hard at the end then made a sharp turn onto my street. Front narrowish tires locked up and my Comet plowed like a John Deere tractor. No harm and lesson was learned. (y)

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
It is absolutely not what I do. Like was very recently pointed out again for the umpteenth time your reading comprehension sucks. And there you go again beating that misinformation about my dying from that dead horse. You have had to literally say that over a hundred times in this thread and it's boring. Name one person who has read what Zrick has posted in this thread that has died from that information. You can't because it hasn't happened so stop it.
You know, every time you engage with the child you give credence and credibility that is not fully earned. May be best to put him on time out and ignore the poor behavior.

Last edited:

JC_451

Autocross Champion

or celebrate because there may be less anti-vaccers? The newest hospitalization rates are "interesting"

CSB: Comet does NOT like sharp turns with brake on. My street is off a State Rte where folks drive 55 (limit 45) I wanted to take the left onto my street w/o having to wait for a handful of cars to pass so I braked hard at the end then made a sharp turn onto my street. Front narrowish tires locked up and my Comet plowed like a John Deere tractor. No harm and lesson was learned. (y)
Always nice to test your reaction time and driving skills in non critical moments.

zrickety

The Fixer
🥳 🥳 🥳

We made it bros.

Suicide pact? Isn't that what the vaccine is? Meet back here in 3 years.

zrickety

The Fixer
1627042301881.png

zrickety

The Fixer
We're at 610k PRESUMED COVID DEATHS since March 2020. That's 17 months.
It's not even 1% of the population. It's 0.18% of the US.
2.8 million die every year.
Safe to say whoever was going to get it, has already had it. Here is a graph.

1627043029840.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

I only agreed to not insult Jim, and I haven't. He also said he wouldn't insult me, but obviously he didn't keep his word.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
We're at 610k PRESUMED COVID DEATHS since March 2020. That's 17 months.
It's not even 1% of the population. It's 0.18% of the US.
2.8 million die every year.
Safe to say whoever was going to get it, has already had it. Here is a graph.

View attachment 220547

No, it isn't safe to say that.