GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
1627047627552.png

oddspyke

Autocross Champion

cb1111

He hasn't killed anyone you know of, yet.

And more apologizing. Way to prove my point for me.
Actually, we have no way of knowing who has died from the misinformation.

As an emergency manager, I do know that misinformation can - and has - killed people.

Y'all remember the time when Google maps routed people into a lake and they drowned - that was misinformation.

zrickety

The Fixer
Interesting that you think people should have the right to choose whether or not to get a vaccine, but not what food they eat. You support banning certain chemicals in food? Why not just inform and let people do their own research?

MuH fReDuMb! MuH yElLoW#5! MuH mOuNtAiN dEw!
Try to find food without glyphosate in it...I'll give you a hint, it's only broccoli. Everything else has cancer causing Roundup, including beer.
Choice is an illusion.

cb1111

really? :(

or celebrate because there may be less anti-vaccers? The newest hospitalization rates are "interesting"

CSB: Comet does NOT like sharp turns with brake on. My street is off a State Rte where folks drive 55 (limit 45) I wanted to take the left onto my street w/o having to wait for a handful of cars to pass so I braked hard at the end then made a sharp turn onto my street. Front narrowish tires locked up and my Comet plowed like a John Deere tractor. No harm and lesson was learned. (y)
It is amazing how good those cars look and how badly they handle

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I'll go one further from CB. Odds are great that misinformation has killed people. Look at current rates where the Vaccine is reasonably available yet it's the people that think like Ricky that are dying in greater numbers. Not because Muh fReeDoms but because unvaccinated

zrickety

The Fixer

As an emergency manager, I do know that misinformation can - and has - killed people.

Y'all remember the time when Google maps routed people into a lake and they drowned - that was misinformation.
And yet we KNOW Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca, J&J have killed people, and they have legal immunity???
People being banned for talking about it?
Something wrong here.

zrickety

The Fixer
I'll go one further from CB. Odds are great that misinformation has killed people. Look at current rates where the Vaccine is reasonably available yet it's the people that think like Ricky that are dying in greater numbers. Not because Muh fReeDoms but because unvaccinated
Freedom to choose. Maybe those people are tired of this shit show.

zrickety

The Fixer
Israel data proves the vaccinated are being hospitalized more than anyone. Dr Hotez was on Bloomberg saying kids are filling up pediatric intensive care units, another LIE. Trying to scare everyone to take a 'vaccine' that MIGHT be 39% effective. No thanks.

zrickety

The Fixer
Gretafan's own graph shows a huge spike in cases and deaths after the vaccine rollout.
But muh science. Keep up the talking points fellas.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

It's 100% certain that covid 19 misinformation has killed people. It's 100% certain that zrickety has participated in that misinformation here and on other platforms. It's 100% true that Jim is in the highest risk group for a breakthrough infection and serious illness due to his age and medical history.

Like I've said, Zrickety is trying to kill Jim. There's no doubt about it.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
It's 100% certain that covid 19 misinformation has killed people. It's 100% certain that zrickety has participated in that misinformation here and on other platforms. It's 100% true that Jim is in the highest risk group for a breakthrough infection and serious illness due to his age and medical history.

Like I've said, Zrickety is trying to kill Jim. There's no doubt about it.
You're killing me by continually saying that. 😂