GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
My kids' school was the only one in the town open last year. I didn't approve of the masks but kids could take them off at their desk and they did a great job. Got an email today confirming masks and vaccines will be OPTIONAL going forward. I really have to applaud them on this, and I did.

zrickety

The Fixer
Our numbers rely on patient admissions data relayed by the patient and recorded by a nurse, so by all means, it's not perfect. We have patients refusing to say if they are or aren't vaccinated. Fucking Florida. They have been citing hipaa for not stating their status. 🙄 I think we can assume they aren't vaccinated. It's also possible some that claim to be vaccinated aren't. Patient reported data isn't always perfect at any hospital.

Our staff numbers are accurate. Today, we have 52 staff out with covid and all are unvaccinated. Our vaccinared staff all received Pfizer.
Or they're out with the flu, because you know the PCR CAN'T DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN THEM. Let us know how many come back to work, I bet it's all of them.
The FDA revoked PCR approval.

zrickety

The Fixer
Lifelong antibodies > GMO vaccine

1L19

Autocross Champion
We had a used beatup old B&W13 inch in a huge case when I was a little kid in Germany. One channel and I remember watching "ISAR 12, Bitte Kommen" - a precursor to Adam 12. You prompted me to look it up. Hilarious even if you don't speak German and the cars....

Never would I have had a clue that 1 Adam 12 precursor was a black and white German police drama.

adam.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Another reason not to rely on his numbers.

Would you rather I assume they are vaccinated? That would hurt your argument. I assumed unvaccinated because that's more conservative.

zrickety

The Fixer
This is how I know our 'experts' are bought and paid for.

People should still get vaccinated even if they’ve already had COVID-19, health agencies and medical experts say

This goes against all conventional and historical wisdom on viruses and how our immune system works.
Also contradicts all current available data.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Only 1% of previously infected patients appear at hospital in Israel.
Versus 75-90% of vaccinated in hospital.
I like those odds.

torga

Autocross Champion
This is how I know our 'experts' are bought and paid for.

People should still get vaccinated even if they’ve already had COVID-19, health agencies and medical experts say

This goes against all conventional and historical wisdom on viruses and how our immune system works.
Also contradicts all current available data.
Conventional and historical wisdom actually says the opposite if what you think.

People are still recommended to get a flu vaccine even if they've already had the flu. Why, you ask? Because the virus mutates and changes. The flu someone had 10 years ago is not the same flu as what's around now. It's the same concept with COVID. Why does this have to be continually explained to you?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
There are doctors saying there is.

So, there are doctors saying demon ghost sperm causes disease. What's your point?

It's a known fact that there's no such thing as lifetime immunity for a corona virus.

cb1111

Never would I have had a clue that 1 Adam 12 precursor was a black and white German police drama.

View attachment 221076
I don't know when Adam 12 first started, but Isar-12 was in the late 50's - same premise - two cops, one married and crime drama and amateurish chases interspersed with personal stories.

The cars are hilarious, the chases even funnier and the pictures of post-war Munich are interesting.

All the building going on is because Munich was pretty much flattened.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Would you rather I assume they are vaccinated? That would hurt your argument. I assumed unvaccinated because that's more conservative.

Shouldn't assume anything if you want accurate data. Doesn't hurt my argument, I never said the vaccine didn't work.