GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Like I said, you have zero credibility so your words mean nothing, much like you.

You have less than zero credibility, with the whole doing exactly the opposite of what your sky daddy book tells you to do, then pretending you're better than everyone else.

Reactions: WAP

cb1111

Gibberish. I can't affect other people if they're vaccinated, and I'm not around anyone who isn't.

I know what the worst case scenario is for my age group and I'm fine with it. I'm not taking a vaccine for a .06% greater chance of survival.
The vaccine isn't 100% and anyone with an underlying condition - even if vaccinated - has a higher risk of getting sick.

If any of your relatives are elderly, then stay away from them. Anyone very obese, then stay away. Diabetes, stay away.

Why? Because you are a threat to them. And all because you bought into some incorrect data.

I know several people who got sick recently from the delta variant. They are all under 40 (the youngest was 23) and each was very ill for several weeks. One, who was overweight, ended up in the hospital on oxygen (but not ventilated) will most likely have lifelong issues.

Without exception, each one said "fuck, I should have gotten vaccinated. There were times when I wanted to die."

Reactions: WAP

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
You have less than zero credibility, with the whole doing exactly the opposite of what your sky daddy book tells you to do, then pretending you're better than everyone else.
Unreal is right, you do suck at math.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You're not good at math. Got it.

Irony.

What determines risk of a disease to any group is the prevalence of the disease in said group, the rate of significant health effects and the mortality rate. The prevalence for an infectious disease driven by R0. The alpha variants R0 is approximately 2.4. The R0 for the delta variant is approx 8. That means every 1 person that contracts the delta variant, 8 more people will be infected. The flu is typically around R0 1.5. Since pneumonia can be caused by many different bacteria, viruses, and fungi, you'd literally have to have zero idea what you're talking about to use that as your example, because SARS COV2 can and does cause viral pneumonia in a large number of covid 19 patients. Influenza deaths in elderly are commonly from viral pneumonia too.

But here's the flu/pneumonia deaths by state since 2005. They CLEARLY show you're wrong.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/flu_pneumonia_mortality/flu_pneumonia.htm

The mortality rate of covid 19 to this point has been approx .7%, flu is .1%. And non sars cov2 pneumonia deaths are much lower than covid 19 deaths. SARS COV2 is the bacteria. Covid 19 is the resulting disease that can kill a patient by causing pneumonia, blood clot disorders and organ failure.

It's embarrassing, but entertaining,
watching you fumble fuck an argument from pure ignorance and ego.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Unreal is right, you do suck at math.

You suck guys off at truck stops for meth, and from what I've heard, you can't even do that right.

Escape Hatch has a bumper sticker that says "I suck cock for Jesus".

Last edited:

cb1111

Children, children.

Maybe unreal needs to go visit a COVID ward to see the people there that thought that they'd be fine.

Wait - he can't because of COVID, but maybe this will help. from today:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
You suck guys off at truck stops for meth, and from what I've heard, you can't even do that right.

Escape Hatch has a bumper sticker that says "I suck cock for Jesus".
Lol, you are such a child and posts like that makes you look even worse. Bahaha! I am seriously dead over here, it's almost as through I am speaking to a 5th grader.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Lol, you are such a child and posts like that makes you look even worse. Bahaha! I am seriously dead over here, it's almost as through I am speaking to a 5th grader.

You believe in a magic sky daddy because you were told to when you were 5.