GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Gtifan Acts Like A Wiener, Ruins Thread - U2 Still The Worst Band Ever Next To Pearl Jam

anotero

Autocross Champion
This just in, using your brain to discern information and make decisions is controversial.
Considering JC acts like a little ugly minion (first thing that comes to mind is a chihuahua) of the libtard fascists in here, I think it's about time to start ignoring him. White noise filter on.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Ok. I get that but having not seen the tweet nothing was making sense. You post there's no such thing as cars and meat without having seen the tweet it didn't make sense. I understand now and I'm glad I couldn't see the link.

But you didn't "like" my posts, I think you're lying Jim. You like all of zrickety's posts. Why is that Jim, do you not believe in the simulation?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You need to go into settings to enable that. If you can't find it take it to the Geek Squad at Best Buy, they'll set you straight

It's a factory setting, you need a VAXCOM cable. It's also windows only and you don't even want to know where it plugs in.

You two stop lying to Jim.

Everyone knows you have to send $5000 to a Nigerian Prince to unlock the secret settings.

Jim, you send me the $5000, I'll make sure the prince gets it. And remember, that $5000 is just part of the simulation, so no need to get the cops involved. Snitches get blown turbos.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
But you didn't "like" my posts, I think you're lying Jim. You like all of zrickety's posts. Why is that Jim, do you not believe in the simulation?
I don't believe in the simulation. I only occasionally "like" a Zrick post. Just scroll back I think I liked two of his multiple posts today. I couldn't give you a like for posts that I didn't know what you were talking about.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don't believe in the simulation. I only occasionally "like" a Zrick post. Just scroll back I think I liked two of his multiple posts today. I couldn't give you a like for posts that I didn't know what you were talking about.

That's not what my version of the simulation is showing, Jim.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
You two stop lying to Jim.

Everyone knows you have to send $5000 to a Nigerian Prince to unlock the secret settings.

Jim, you send me the $5000, I'll make sure the prince gets it. And remember, that $5000 is just part of the simulation, so no need to get the cops involved. Snitches get blown turbos.
I didn't think either of those guys were talking to me. What settings are you talking about?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I didn't think either of those guys were talking to me. What settings are you talking about?

The lizard people settings for the vaccine, Jim.

Come on man, wake up.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My vaccination must not have worked properly no signs of turning into a lizard. Phizer for what's that worth.

Send me $5000 to unlock the lizard people stuff.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No thanks.

You will have very bad misfortune if you not send $5000 and forward this post to 10 friends. 10 might be a stretch, let's say 1.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1623875406468.jpg

anotero

Autocross Champion
There's your problem - you got the Phizer vaccine.....

You should have gotten either Moderna or Pfizer.

Phizer is that Chinese knockoff that you can buy on aliexpress
1. Calls others racist.
2. Keeps voicing stereotypes about Asians.
3. 100% doesn't see anything wrong with being a two-faced fuckface.