GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Your own data shows hospital admissions were falling until the vaccine, then they shot up. In science, this is called correlation.

Again, a misrepresentation of clear data.

Have you wife explain it to you.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Wrong. You say I know I'm lying, I'm having a debate. Your side brings insults and propaganda, I bring whatever crowd sourced material I can find.
Is it often from Twitter, yes. People have a platform there, including major news outlets. Do the victims of this charade get air time on national TV, no. Do they post their grievances on Twitter, yes. Will I fight for their justice against faceless corporate plutocracies? YES.
I'm using any means necessary to defend our collective freedoms, because the powers that be are using any means necessary to take them away.
That's the reality of the situation.

No, you're lying because you know a 33 year olds can and do have strokes and CAD, even if it's at a lower rate.

The irony is that you're fighting for the plutocrats, like Trump.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Again, clear data.
I can read a graph. There is no 'misrepresentation.' You see the glass half full, I see it half full of bullshit.
C'mon, everything was dropping in the UK before the vaccine rollout. Then cases spike, hospitalizations spike, deaths spike. You'd have to be a moron not to see what's going on.

Last edited:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Wrong. You say I know I'm lying, I'm having a debate. Your side brings insults and propaganda, I bring whatever crowd sourced material I can find.
Is it often from Twitter, yes. People have a platform there, including major news outlets. Do the victims of this charade get air time on national TV, no. Do they post their grievances on Twitter, yes. Will I fight for their justice against faceless corporate plutocracies? YES.
I'm using any means necessary to defend our collective freedoms, because the powers that be are using any means necessary to take them away.
That's the reality of the situation.
so this is all about the masks and/or social distancing?

I do like thread title:

Local Clown Makes Clever Points With Thread Titles​

zrickety

The Fixer
so this is all about the masks and/or social distancing?

I do like thread title:

Local Clown Makes Clever Points With Thread Titles​

Since they are ramping up again, yes. Look at Los Angeles, going to full on mask nonsense even among vaccinated because 2 people died last week.
Let's not forget the 24/7 euthanasia campaign, I mean, vaccination campaign.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I can read a graph. There is no 'misrepresentation.' You see the glass half full, I see it half full of bullshit.

So you can see, that even with a single dose of Astra zeneca, the hospitalizations and deaths in England are drastically lower than previous covid spikes, but you chose to believe that the spike in cases is caused by the vaccine and not by the lifting of mitigation and those refusing to get vaccinated? That's called wilful ignorance.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
C'mon, everything was dropping in the UK before the vaccine rollout. Then cases spike, hospitalizations spike, deaths spike. You'd have to be a moron not to see what's going on.
Two trolls, one cup?

zrickety

The Fixer
So you can see, that even with a single dose of Astra zeneca, the hospitalizations and deaths in England are drastically lower than previous covid spikes, but you chose to believe that the spike in cases is caused by the vaccine and not by the lifting of mitigation and those refusing to get vaccinated? That's called wilful ignorance.
Look again, everything spiked after the vaccine, including deaths. The graph is pretty clear.
Let's not forget the appearance of 'variants' 2 weeks later in EVERY COUNTRY THAT ROLLED OUT VACCINES.

cb1111

In a meeting right now, we're back to our peak levels of covid patients admitted again. All ICU and vented patients are un, or partially vaccinated. The breakthrough infections are all partial vaccinated or J&J.

Some might remember last month I posted we had zero covid patients for the first time in over a year.

If you got J&J, didn't get your second shot, or are unvaccinated, be careful out there.
The science is clear. Get vaccinated and you have a very good shot of not getting ill at all, but if you get ill (assuming no significant underlying conditions), the you're most likely not going to rend up in hospital or dead.
The breakdown of age and vaccination status is literally the most important part of understanding risk of serious illness or death from the delta variant. So the information is accurate, but not relevant without that information.

Every hospital in my area are testing every inpatient for covid. We have daily calls to share data. It will vary by hospital system though, but it's a common practice.
This is also important - especially when you look at statistics
A former paramedic claiming a 33 year old can't have multiple strokes and heart attacks.

This is how you know zrickety is lying. Yes stroke and CAD risk increases with age, but 33 year olds can absolutely have multiple strokes and heart attacks.

Also, it's pretty clear on autopsy if a cardiac event is caused by longterm disease or acute causes, like myocarditis.
Myocarditis is rare in general and just as rare following a vaccination - but - quoting from MedicineNet: "Often, myocarditis improves on its own without treatment with complete recovery. Sometimes, treatment of the underlying cause (such as bacterial infections) can lead to complete recovery (for example, after antibiotics). Consequently, the diagnosis of the precise underlying cause of myocarditis can help in the optimal choice of treatment."

After my second shot, I ate at Taco Bell and a case of indigestion. Was it it the shot or was it what I ate? The same holds true for myocarditis. As the rate of myocarditis following a vaccine is not that much higher that in the general population, is it coincidence or is it the vaccine? It speaks highly of our system that we paused the J&J to determine what was going on and the same holds true for myocarditis.

The other question is "how many cases of myocarditis are never recognized by the patient and therefore go unreported in normal times, but are reported following a vaccine because we are thinking (and expecting) some sort of adverse event?"
Again, you thinking I'm making your point is a gross misrepresentation of what I said. You focused on the one part that could bolster your argument, but ignored that CAD and myocarditis are unmistakably different post-mortem.

And worse, you know that's true, you still lie to make your point, because you want what you believe to be true and will use any means necessary to defend your belief.
He is great at bullshit
What fully vaccinated groups are having huge outbreaks? We're seeing unvaccinated, particularly vaccinated and J&J patients.

Every England, with single Astra Zenica shots is doing well when you look at number of hospitalizations and deaths against cases.

View attachment 220408

Ask your doctor wife what her patient make to looks like.

I know getting information from sources other than Twitter is against your beliefs, but try it. She seems like a competent physician. Have her explain all this too you.
I think she's has given up trying to explain things to him a long time ago.

zrickety

The Fixer
'The science is clear'
Except that's not. There are hordes of doctors that don't agree on any of this.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Since they are ramping up again, yes. Look at Los Angeles, going to full on mask nonsense even among vaccinated because 2 people died last week.
Let's not forget the 24/7 euthanasia campaign, I mean, vaccination campaign.

Require masks is an easy and safe way to reduce transmission. The fact you think it's oppression shows how ridiculous you are.

There's a reason your surgeon wears a mask in surgery. It's to reduce the germs coming from the respiratory system getting into your open incision.

And no, masks don't cause brain damage, or every person that works in an OR in the world would be brain damaged.

Have your doctor wife explain it to you.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Pfizer has already paid billions for repeatedly bribing doctors and misleading claims with unapproved drugs...but now they're the #1 vaccine supplier???
Which points out that selling pharmaceuticals in the US are financing the settlements. If US citizens or their insurance companies paid the drug prices people in Canada and Europe pay the pharmaceutical companies wouldn't be able to finance the payouts.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The science is clear. Get vaccinated and you have a very good shot of not getting ill at all, but if you get ill (assuming no significant underlying conditions), the you're most likely not going to rend up in hospital or dead.

This is also important - especially when you look at statistics

Myocarditis is rare in general and just as rare following a vaccination - but - quoting from MedicineNet: "Often, myocarditis improves on its own without treatment with complete recovery. Sometimes, treatment of the underlying cause (such as bacterial infections) can lead to complete recovery (for example, after antibiotics). Consequently, the diagnosis of the precise underlying cause of myocarditis can help in the optimal choice of treatment."

After my second shot, I ate at Taco Bell and a case of indigestion. Was it it the shot or was it what I ate? The same holds true for myocarditis. As the rate of myocarditis following a vaccine is not that much higher that in the general population, is it coincidence or is it the vaccine? It speaks highly of our system that we paused the J&J to determine what was going on and the same holds true for myocarditis.

The other question is "how many cases of myocarditis are never recognized by the patient and therefore go unreported in normal times, but are reported following a vaccine because we are thinking (and expecting) some sort of adverse event?"

He is great at bullshit

From his earlier posts, he's been hiding this nonsense from his wife. She'd change the locks if she knew.

zrickety

The Fixer
We have agreed to disagree. I gave up trying to explain things to her. She will readily admit I'm more knowledgeable than her on most subjects, but her 'training' promotes cognitive dissonance.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
'The science is clear'
Except that's not. There are hordes of doctors that don't agree on any of this.

No, there are a small number of doctors that are bat shit crazy.