GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

JC_451

Autocross Champion
1 day to go...

SCAMdemic anniversary tomorrow!

These are great days bros, SCAMdemic onward.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
If he does then it's even worse in this thread. That means it's not him.. it's y'all. Beating your head against a wall that you know won't crack day in and day out for 3121 pages... and you still aren't bored. Hey... some folks like watching the cars rust... to each his own.

(He doesn't mean it. You can tell from the title changes. He's a clown/comedian. Look at me!)
It isn't this serious.

If you take it seriously of course it will get boring. If you make it about data it will get boring. You don't even have to refute Rickety's arguments, that's the biggest waste of time.

"That which is presented without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence"

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Total whack-a-doodles but, like zricky, they have a following and spew enough crap that sometimes sounds plausible (until you check to see that the atributed quotes or data aren't there.

The danger - and we see this here - is that it causes doubt for people like Unreal1 who undoubtedly thinks "there has to be something to this" - not realizing that everything coming from these guys is absolute and total shit - and now very dangerous.

And yes, I'm livid because this has gone far beyond a joke at this point.
Haha, oh boy. You know I think it is rather arrogant to think anyone has that great of influence over another in a car forum to sway them to or from a personal health decision.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Lookup the data...especially UK and Israel. They are not skewing it like the US. Data supports everything I've been saying, the vaccine is useless. Worse yet, it's counterproductive.

No it doesn't. The data you posted from Israel was from a picture of a spreadsheet and didn't match the source. You've been caught doing this several times.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Just another day in the rickety household:
Screenshot_20210722-083945.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You have to be a fuckin rube to think that heart attacks can be caused by a vaccine. There's actual physical evidence of what causes a heart attack, and it doesn't happen over the course of a week or even month.

Heart attacks aren't caused by the vaccine.

You can develop myocarditis from the vaccine.

But you're correct, CAD is completely different.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You're right about keeping the thread perpetual but I do believe Zrick believes what he posts for the most part.

He believes covid isn't a threat and the vaccine is dangerous, but he knows that the information he's posting to support his belief is fake. It's become the conservative MO. The means justify the ends to him, even if he has to lie.

But make no mistake, he knows he's lying.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
In a meeting right now, we're back to our peak levels of covid patients admitted again. All ICU and vented patients are un, or partially vaccinated. The breakthrough infections are all partial vaccinated or J&J.

Some might remember last month I posted we had zero covid patients for the first time in over a year.

If you got J&J, didn't get your second shot, or are unvaccinated, be careful out there.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If he does then it's even worse in this thread. That means it's not him.. it's y'all. Beating your head against a wall that you know won't crack day in and day out for 3121 pages... and you still aren't bored. Hey... some folks like watching the cars rust... to each his own.

(He doesn't mean it. You can tell from the title changes. He's a clown/comedian. Look at me!)

I'm going to disagree. If any unsuspecting victim accidently wanders into this abortion, it's a good thing that there are factual posts refuting zrickety's nonsense.

And I do think he overall believes the pandemic is BS and the vaccine is dangerous, even though knows he's using lies and made up nonsense to support his beliefs. The ends justify the means in his very small brainwashed brain.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
J&J shouldn't even be in the discussion anymore. It's crazy they're even allowed to make vaccines when they can't make lotion or baby powder without killing people.

I hate to defend J&J, they're a shit company, but the scientific evidence for their baby powder causing cancer isn't conclusive. A legal judgment isn't a scientific finding. Juries are made up of the same science illiterate fucks wandering our streets.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323525