GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I thought 10 pages ago the orange guy was broke, in debt and going to jail?
Nah. He’s pushing to get all of his cases moved into federal court. So he can self pardon.

imagine that. First president to seek a loophole so he can pardon himself LOL

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Trump team is up to 31 losses, 0 wins in court, and 1 melting Giuliani.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
The tax payers paid for both Trump and Obama's security and every other president. Why is it different that Trump owned the golf course?
U ever heard of self interests? U wanna know how trump leveraged this situation in his favor? Cuz I’ll tell you. And it’s very well documented due to how much trouble he’s about to get in for it. Due to the self interest thing. But his self pardon will probably clear him of the wrong doing

you might not be ready for this conversation though.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The tax payers paid for both Trump and Obama's security and every other president. Why is it different that Trump owned the golf course?

Because Trump and his family took record number of vacations and Trump profited for the trips personally. It's a no no based on our silly constitution.

The Domestic Emoluments Clause (a.k.a. the
Presidential Emoluments Clause) (art. II, § 1, cl. 7):
“The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his
Services, a Compensation which shall neither be
encreased nor diminished during the Period for which he
shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within
that Period any other Emolument from the United
States, or any of them.”

It's amazing how little you know or understand how anything actually works.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
U ever heard of self interests? U wanna know how trump leveraged this situation in his favor? Cuz I’ll tell you. And it’s very well documented due to how much trouble he’s about to get in for it. Due to the self interest thing. But his self pardon will probably clear him of the wrong doing

you might not be ready for this conversation though.

I don't care. If Trump is found guilty he'll have to face the consequences. I was for Trump but as I've stated numerous times I don't like him.

zrickety

The Fixer
He makes money off the presidency. The Taxpayer pays to house all his security when he goes golfing at his Resorts, he has foreign guests staying in his Hotels and dropping money. Just because he donates his money now doesn't mean he always will. The man gets a pension for life out of the deal too.
He was a multi-billionaire when he took office. He has lost money to be President. He didn't need the headache. He's doing what all the politicians have promised and never delivered. I wouldn't want to be President, do you?

zrickety

The Fixer
Because Trump and his family took record number of vacations and Trump profited for the trips personally. It's a no no based on our silly constitution.

States, or any of them.”

Peanuts compared to the 0barna family vacations. But we can't criticize him because he's 'black.' Another double standard.

zrickety

The Fixer
Obama didn't own the properties he golfed at.
0barna wasn't an American either. He boasted about being from Kenya, then covered up. A BIG FRAUD.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

States, or any of them.”

Prove Trump profited from for the trips.

Sick of you ending every post with an arrogant assuming accusation.