GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
you know you are old when you know what your dad meant when he said "kids are idiots these days"

^^and reported...best title was "If you are not Antifa you are Profa"

GolNat

Autocross Champion
There are three white Crosstreks on my culdesac.

That’s a lot in one area! Does it snow around you? People around me think they need them for AWD and you really don’t. Just get proper tires and a FWD or RWD will do just fine.

crosstreks are absolute monsters in the snow. if it has x mode, with snow tires too it cant freaking get stuck at all. ive seen them do jeep wrangler shit and get away with it!

They are off-road monsters. Depending on where you live many people have them for that reason. My dad had a Brat that he used to off-road and the truck guys where always amazed at its capabilities.

Jeep and 4x4 trucks seem to get stuck more around me cause they think they are unstoppable and forget they don’t have 4 wheel stop.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
That’s a lot in one area! Does it snow around you? People around me think they need them for AWD and you really don’t. Just get proper tires and a FWD or RWD will do just fine.

They are off-road monsters. Depending on where you live many people have them for that reason. My dad had a Brat that he used to off-road and the truck guys where always amazed at its capabilities.

Jeep and 4x4 trucks seem to get stuck more around me cause they think they are unstoppable and forget they don’t have 4 wheel stop.

Live in MN, just bought some one season old Pilot Alpin’s for $300, and put snows on the Rabbit. The wife’s Alltrack got its snows on a week ago with first icing of the season.

I’ve popped as rebuilt too many Subaru engines and transmissions to ever want to Love again. That and CVTs shall never have a place in my car again.

my issue with a Subaru in the back country is they simply can’t support my Broverlanding lifestyle.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion

something we will probably never see a golf r do lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
you know you are old when you know what your dad meant when he said "kids are idiots these days"

^^and reported...best title was "If you are not Antifa you are Profa"

also, back in my day. 'i 'blew a tranny' at the 'dragstrip' definitely meant something very different

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
20201124_175724.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

something we will probably never see a golf r do lol

We sold my wife's GLC300 4matic and bought her a new Outback, because the Mercedes couldn't even drive on the beach. We previously has 3 other Outbacks and would drive through some nasty snow in CT. It would be us and the snowplows on the road.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
We sold my wife's GLC300 4matic and bought her a new Outback, because the Mercedes couldn't even drive on the beach. We previously has 3 other Outbacks and would drive through some nasty snow in CT. It would be us and the snowplows on the road.
Yeah man. Outback’s are impressive as shit too.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion

They just don't make them like they used to.

zrickety

The Fixer