GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I know I'm mocked for using Twitter, but I don't care.
The truth is all the mainstream media uses it too, but so do people without a voice.
Including professionals.
This is a doctor, PhD in biotech, that has referenced scientific articles and been banned 4 times for sharing them.
One more and permanently suspended. Like Dr. Zelenko in NY, suspended for sharing HCQ and zinc success.
You see Fauci the fraud on the news, but never these other experts. Because it doesn't fit the AGENDA (21).

That's not at all what I've been saying. You've got it twisted.
I'm for personal responsibility, and holding our representatives accountable for corruption. I'm for transparency. I accept the consequences of my decisions. The consequences of Lord Fauci, not so much.

So we should listen to Dr. Simon Goddek and trust him, because he has a PhD.

But we shouldn't listen to or trust Dr. Anthony Faucci, who also has a PhD?

You seem to be using "This guy is credible, he has a PhD" as a way to push your points, but seem to be only choosing the PhD recipients who's beliefs align with your own.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

You seem to be using "This guy is credible, he has a PhD" as a way to push your points, but seem to be only choosing the PhD recipients who's beliefs align with your own.
Should listen to both and then form your opinion.

IanCH

Autocross Champion

Uh, there's a big fuckin difference between having an MD and a PhD.

a PhD who isn't university a professor basically just means you spent too much time in school and they wanted you to finally leave...

It's also not hard to get a PhD outside of spending a lot of time, there are many grossly incompetent people with PhD's.

zrickety

The Fixer

One is using science, the other is using sCiEnCe.
Fauci is a certified liar with a political agenda.

zrickety

The Fixer
Are you really that fucking stupid?

A PhD is not an MD.

Not equivalent. See above post.
MD doesn't mean much. I know some pretty sorry MDs.