GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
@jay745 I am intentionally spelling Obama's name wrong. They used 0barna (with a zero) to hide his name on documents to thwart freedom of information searches. The same way they changed Jim Comey to Corney and Biden to Biclen. They did this to cover their tracks. When reading these docs most would never notice the subtle changes. I am bringing light to 0barna's shenanigans.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
@jay745 I am intentionally spelling Obama's name wrong. They used 0barna (with a zero) to hide his name on documents to thwart freedom of information searches. The same way they changed Jim Comey to Corney and Biden to Biclen. They did this to cover their tracks. When reading these docs most would never notice the subtle changes. I am bringing light to 0barna's shenanigans.
POST YOUR LINK

zrickety

The Fixer
POST YOUR LINK
These are publicly available documents.
You're savvy with the Google... I've heard of your orange penis escapades.

zrickety

The Fixer

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
These are publicly available documents.
You're savvy with the Google... I've heard of your orange penis escapades.
Bruh, most conspiracies you can at least read about. There isn't a single mention anywhere on the internet about this one though. You just made it up
SmartSelect_20201125-135708_Chrome.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Bruh, most conspiracies you can at least read about. There isn't a single mention anywhere on the internet about this one though. You just made it up
View attachment 193897
LOL I'm not smart enough to come up with the crimes these clowns have committed.
Google and friends work for the Democrats, of course you won't find anything.
I'm the tip of the spear my friend...

zrickety

The Fixer
THE BIGGEST CONSPIRACY CAN'T BE GOOGLED

zrickety

The Fixer
@jay745 go to some .gov sites and search there... Bet you find some goodies. Will be in .pdf files.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Would you believe I had this information on my Twitter and they wiped it?!
Not the first time my posts have been deleted. WW3 = Information Warfare