GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
beats me, seems that noone here likes IPA's - and i don't give a fuck, i don't like any liquor or many other beers but i wont shove my crocks down your throat about it
I'm an IPA man.
Scofflaw and Terrapin make some good ones.

zrickety

The Fixer
Sounds like a great idea.
Ask the Jews about concentration camps.
This couldn't be any more absurd for a virus where the great majority survive.
I said it before, where do you draw the line? They mandate this and that, ending our freedoms. It's a slippery slope and you idiots are handing it over on a silver platter...

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
I've got more stamina in my pinky finger than most of you millennial snowflakes have in your whole body.
Fact check me.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Ask the Jews about concentration camps.
This couldn't be any more absurd for a virus where the great majority survive.
I said it before, where do you draw the line? They mandate this and that, ending our freedoms. It's a slippery slope and you idiots are handing it over on a silver platter...
I'm surprised you're upset, trump created concentration camps for mexican children and that's perfectly fine I thought?

zrickety

The Fixer
I'm surprised you're upset, trump created concentration camps for mexican children and that's perfectly fine I thought?
Actually 0barna built those cages.
Trump only separated kids that were being trafficked by people that weren't their parents.

zrickety

The Fixer
This post has been flagged for containing: ludicrous false equivalencies.
What's ludicrous is putting healthy people in concentration camps because they don't want a 2 foot swab made in China jammed up their nose.

zrickety

The Fixer
Pics of you with a shoe on your head wearing a suction cup dildo on your forehead flexing your pinky finger or you're lying
Can you send me your suction cup dildo??

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Actually 0barna built those cages.
Trump only separated kids that were being trafficked by people that weren't their parents.
They don't look like the type
SmartSelect_20201125-130131_Chrome.jpg

Can you send me your suction cup dildo??
I'd love to send you a bag of dicks, pm your address