GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Jay Smokes Pot While Laughing At Everyone In This Thread

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

BadHombre760

Autocross Champion
It's pretty funny how you guys ignored Trump literally sounding like a mental retard having a stroke for 5 years, but Biden making a gaffe is news worthy.
probably because trump was miniscule compared to liberals absolutely losing their shit the entire time

for example, remember how the entire time democrats shouted russia stole the election and then after 2020 it suddenly became impossible to rig the election

okMK

Autocross Champion
remember how the entire time democrats shouted russia stole the election and then after 2020 it suddenly became impossible to rig the election
Any involvement with Russia is because of the Steele Dossier, which has been proven to be funded by the Clintons/DNC. This includes the Russian pee tape hoax, and every other involvement with Russia that was investigated thoroughly from the moment Trump announced his bid for President, to the final day he was out the door. Although the sources for the document eventually fell through and nothing ever came of the investigation, the dossier still resulted in a FISA warrant. This is all covered in the documentary "The Plot Against the President", and you can read about it on Wikipedia. It's probably some of the most disgraceful shit the DNC has ever done, part of the reason I avoided voting in the 2020 election, just feels dirty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steele_dossier

anotero

Autocross Champion
That's his boyfriends car.
That's more of a libtard thing, but I can definitely see a dontreadonmeer going for some dude's back door.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Many Hondas made in the USA. Besides, Chevy economy cars are crap.
Meh. I drive a Euro car (who woulda thought) that's mostly Mexican. How do Mexicans say "Mexico!" so that it sounds like "'Murika!"?

anotero

Autocross Champion
That would be closer to fascism.

You're literally always wrong about everything, every time.
Enter tge local communism/fascism expert gretafan.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Honestly, while Biden didnt have a good poker face on that answer he wasn't stumbling over his words, he was trying not to antagonize the dictator of a nuclear power before he meets with him a few days later. He knew what he wanted to say and would have said it right away, but he realized that wouldnt be productive and took a pause instead.

Trump is a literal mental degenerate, you all are just following your dear retarded leader and projecting his flaws onto others.

Last edited:

okMK

Autocross Champion
Anyone heard about this fourth vaccine by Novavax? Apparently it's a traditional vaccine, no mRNA theraphy.

"NVX-CoV2373 or “Coronavax” demonstrated 100% protection against moderate and severe disease and 90.4% overall efficacy, keeping this investigational product competitive with both mRNA-based vaccine products under emergency use authorization (EUA) as well as superior to the Johnson and Johnson Adenovirus-based vaccine, which is also authorized for deployment in the USA on an emergency basis. NVX-CoV2373 is a recombinant nanoparticle protein-based experimental vaccine, and could become the first vaccine available in the USA that does not use a gene therapy-based vaccination method."

https://trialsitenews.com/breaking-...e-genetic-based-vaccines-currently-under-eua/

Would like to see how this one performs in larger trials. Robert Malone (RNA vaccine godfather) made a comment today he believes the currently available vaccines are being administered in too high of a dose, and suspects this is the explanation for the excessive adverse events.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
If I had kept all of the cars I owned at one point, then I'd seriously be a millionaire right now
1962 Mercedes 220S coupe
Mercedes 600
1953 (or was it 56?) 300 Adenauer
1970 300 SEL 6.3
450 SEL 6.9
My 03 Stanley Steamer would be worth more than those combined. I'll toss in my 74 Pantera also.