GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Jim is on point today.

Note the lack of emoji.

Sorry, you're just wrong. Texas is spitting distance from full on fascism. The only thing holding them, and almost every other conservative state, is the federal courts. And that's getting iffy at this point too.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I'd say corporations and the government controlling the temperature in your house, because they deregulated the grid to increase profits for wealthy investors is absolutely fascism.
It's what the customer agreed to. What about that can't you understand? Fascism is a dictatorial form of government and Texas is not a dictatorship.

Definition of fascism. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
CoronaVac, also known as the Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine, is an inactivated virus COVID-19 vaccine developed by the Chinese company Sinovac Biotech

Hmmmmmmm, it's almost like the FDA does a better job than the Chinese government.

And how could hundreds of people be hospitalized from a virus you claim doesn't require hospitalization, because it's just a cold or flu?

Your mental gymnastics are fascinating.
Zrick’s mental gymnastics are fascinating? You've made your entire existence in this thread using mental gymnastics. Just like you're trying to do with the Texas power grid situation.

cb1111

I tested positive for covid 19, low grade fever 102, 103 for 10 days. Took time off, slept a lot, and still functional. Managed with Tylenol to 99. Get society to get shot up with mystery experimental unproven juice with lock down and mask for avoiding getting flu for 10 days. You literally can't die if you are below 70 yo and no underlying conditions.
But honestly I think who ever released this virus eventually will release a more powerful one until they killed off their target population.
Tell that to Nick Cordero and the thousands of others. The outcome if you get COVID is a crapshoot. Your odds are worse as you get older, but youth is no guarantee of a positive outcome. But maybe stupidity is....

cb1111

We've been telling you conservatives are fascists, but you refuse to listen.

Texas will pay the price for their choice of government.
Except of course they aren't "hacking" thermostats. In exchange for discounts, people agreed to have the electric companies manipulate their thermostats.

cb1111

CoronaVac, also known as the Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine, is an inactivated virus COVID-19 vaccine developed by the Chinese company Sinovac Biotech

Hmmmmmmm, it's almost like the FDA does a better job than the Chinese government.

And how could hundreds of people be hospitalized from a virus you claim doesn't require hospitalization, because it's just a cold or flu?

Your mental gymnastics are fascinating.
Sinovac is slightly more effective than saline. Accordingly, this means nothing except that the Indonesians were very foolish to buy/take the Chinese vaccine. Do we know of any first world country that has approved Sinovac?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
The apologist is back in full force!
Exactly how did I apologize for Zrick with my post. I didn't even mention what Zrick said or offer any apology for whatever it was he said. I only responded to mental gymnastics.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Except of course they aren't "hacking" thermostats. In exchange for discounts, people agreed to have the electric companies manipulate their thermostats.
That's what I keep telling him but he can't understand that.

zrickety

The Fixer
I'd say corporations and the government controlling the temperature in your house, because they deregulated the grid to increase profits for wealthy investors is absolutely fascism.
If regulating your thermostat is facism, what is making you wear a mask and or take a vaccine?? MORE FACISM.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

The fact people signed up for it, knowingly or unknowingly, doesn't make it any less of a fascist government overreach.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If regulating your thermostat is facism, what is making you wear a mask and or take a vaccine?? MORE FACISM.

Except it isn't just about the thermostat, that's the end of a string of events I detailed.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
The fact people signed up for it, knowingly or unknowingly, doesn't make it any less of a fascist government overreach.
In the fascist government of Texas please provide the name of the fascist dictator.
And you can't say the Republican party because a fascist dictatorship is controlled by a single person.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
In the fascist government of Texas please provide the name of the fascist dictator.
And you can't say the Republican party because a fascist dictatorship is controlled by a single person.

So Texas isn't fascist even though they're authoritarian ultranationalistic characterized by forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy. They oppose liberalism, democracy, and Marxism, but because Abbot isn't a sole dictator, they can't be fascist?

That's what you're going with?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
So Texas isn't fascist even though they're authoritarian ultranationalistic characterized by forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy. They oppose liberalism, democracy, and Marxism, but because Abbot isn't a sole dictator, they can't be fascist?

That's what you're going with?
That's not what I said. And I don't believe anything else you said either. But you do know the citizens of Texas elected everyone right? If it's like you said the voters can change it.