GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The owner of the business has some of the harder certifications there are to obtain.

CISSP - which is the gold standard for government contracting and will land you in any job with a close to pick your number salary.

GWAPT - a penetration testing (read - good guy hacking) certificate.

GCIH - certified incident response in regard to cyber attacks.

I'm not too worried about them using the wrong color pens when a hand recount is being conducted. That's small fries when half of the planet suspects Russia of hacking our elections since 2016.

Again, nobody claimed Russia hacked the 2016 election.

Notice how none of those certifications involve election auditing.

You're a joke.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Not only that, the company has zero experience in election auditing, election law, or running elections. There are real third party companies that do audits. Cyber Ninjas isn't even qualified to do an audit and don't even know what they're looking at.
The owner of Cyber Ninjas is a member of I can't remember what conspiracy group. He's a Trump supporter and was chosen by the now lame Arizona Republican party. John McCain would be ashamed of them.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
The owner of the business has some of the harder certifications there are to obtain.

CISSP - which is the gold standard for government contracting and will land you in any job with a close to pick your number salary. Go to any recruitment website and type that acronym in. (LinkedIn, USAjobs, Indeed)

GWAPT - a penetration testing (read - good guy hacking) certificate.

GCIH - certified incident response in regard to cyber attacks.

I'm not too worried about them using the wrong color pens when a hand recount is being conducted. That's small fries when half of the planet suspects Russia of hacking our elections since 2016.
What's the owners name?

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
ID is required to register. I had to show my ID to vote too.
BS, I did not have to show in my state to vote. I thought you live in Florida...

• Photo ID required (strict): Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Wisconsin.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Doug Logan.

If CISSP isn't good enough for you guys, literally no one in any government or contractor IT or IA position is qualified for the work they do.

Again, let's hear about his qualifications to audit an election.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
The data will always be available for additional audits. In the extremely unlikely case the audit results show fraud, there will be more audits by more people. In terms of being unbiased, probably not a good choice.

I replied on the last page.

Who is qualified to audit an election? Give me a list.

Are you quoting and replying to yourself?