GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
mRNA vaccine inventor seems to be concerned with America's approach. He's using LinkedIn and Twitter to speak his peace. Nothing wrong with using those websites as sources, nobody here reads scientific journals anymore, but will use them to hold you to a standard they aren't willing to meet. When you take the conversation there they will back out and claim trolling.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6810561978751365120/

That's cool and all, but Dr. Katalin Karikó is the one that invented mRNA vaccines, so............

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
What does what mean? Cars and meat don't actually exist, so they can't be taken away. They're just propaganda in the simulation to keep you pacified so you don't learn the truth. Don't be a sheep Jim. Wake up.
I didn't see the tweet. I'm using a Samsung tablet and it's not loading those links so I couldn't read what it was about. Thus your statement didn't make sense. Don't know what's wrong it always loaded them before.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
'Some' does not equal all. But I get that English is a second language for you.
She is actually the top producer in a very large system here. Physician of the year. I give her credit for that, even if she is brainwashed.

Then why do you believe random Dr.s on Twitter over your own wife?

Hmmmmmm

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I didn't see the tweet. I'm using a Samsung tablet and it's not loading those links so I couldn't read what it was about. Thus your statement didn't make sense. Don't know what's wrong it always loaded them before.

You're just a sheeple if you can't see that you're a simulation.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If that's in reference to that tweet I couldn't see it.

No, it's in reference to everything being a lie and all part of the simulation. No one can take away your meat, Jim. It's not real. Nothing is real.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
No, it's in reference to everything being a lie and all part of the simulation. No one can take away your meat, Jim. It's not real. Nothing is real.
Okay. Except I have no idea what you're talking about a simulation and taking away meat.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Okay. Except I have no idea what you're talking about a simulation and taking away meat.

The original tweet was about liberals taking away meat and cars in some evil plot.

No one can take what isn't real. Think Jim.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
The original tweet was about liberals taking away meat and cars in some evil plot.

No one can take what isn't real. Think Jim.
Ok. I get that but having not seen the tweet nothing was making sense. You post there's no such thing as cars and meat without having seen the tweet it didn't make sense. I understand now and I'm glad I couldn't see the link.

anotero

Autocross Champion
This just in, using your brain to discern information and make decisions is controversial.
Considering JC acts like a little ugly minion (first thing that comes to mind is a chihuahua) of the libtard fascists in here, I think it's about time to start ignoring him. White noise filter on.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Ok. I get that but having not seen the tweet nothing was making sense. You post there's no such thing as cars and meat without having seen the tweet it didn't make sense. I understand now and I'm glad I couldn't see the link.

But you didn't "like" my posts, I think you're lying Jim. You like all of zrickety's posts. Why is that Jim, do you not believe in the simulation?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You need to go into settings to enable that. If you can't find it take it to the Geek Squad at Best Buy, they'll set you straight

It's a factory setting, you need a VAXCOM cable. It's also windows only and you don't even want to know where it plugs in.

You two stop lying to Jim.

Everyone knows you have to send $5000 to a Nigerian Prince to unlock the secret settings.

Jim, you send me the $5000, I'll make sure the prince gets it. And remember, that $5000 is just part of the simulation, so no need to get the cops involved. Snitches get blown turbos.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
But you didn't "like" my posts, I think you're lying Jim. You like all of zrickety's posts. Why is that Jim, do you not believe in the simulation?
I don't believe in the simulation. I only occasionally "like" a Zrick post. Just scroll back I think I liked two of his multiple posts today. I couldn't give you a like for posts that I didn't know what you were talking about.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don't believe in the simulation. I only occasionally "like" a Zrick post. Just scroll back I think I liked two of his multiple posts today. I couldn't give you a like for posts that I didn't know what you were talking about.

That's not what my version of the simulation is showing, Jim.