GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

anotero

Autocross Champion
It's not, so long as it's not being generalized across an entire race.

So yes, to answer your question from earlier, there are only two genders and black on black violence is a problem. Both these things are true and not prejudice to discuss. I think part of the problem is the fact this country really doesn't care about black on black violence. As I posted earlier, you have repeat violent offenders being released into black communities with minimal to no punishment at all. Yet, magically when violence starts spilling into white neighborhoods, somehow everyone figures out what the appropriate course of action is.
People care when violence spills into well off neighborhoods. You should check out where i live. It's mostly white, full of crime, and no one gives a shit.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Sql formatted comments only or ban
SELECT user_id, count(*) as 'Violations'
FROM msgzrickety
WHERE comment LIKE '%racist%' AND user_id IN ('zrickety','gtifan99')
GROUP BY user_id
ORDER BY Violations

( Finally! A game at which I am functionally competitive! )

riceburner

Autocross Champion
my dad shared this attempted mass children murderer with me

1629410514716.png

1L19

Autocross Champion
my dad shared this attempted mass children murderer with me

View attachment 223178
Ok one more on this and if you happen to be in the group mention and are offended... I don't really care. She says:

"God has a beautiful plan for us on the other side of fear."

Now making the assumption that she's a Christian I would ask her this.. isn't the entire system of Christianity based on fear?

"Bow down and kiss my butt or you're going to hell!"

Is there really another side to God's butt?
skroob.jpg

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Ok one more on this and if you happen to be in the group mention and are offended... I don't really care. She says:

"God has a beautiful plan for us on the other side of fear."

Now making the assumption that she's a Christian I would ask her this.. isn't the entire system of Christianity based on fear?

"Bow down and kiss my butt or you're going to hell!"

Is there really another side to God's butt?
View attachment 223179
No. Judaism was built with accountability of actions, Christianity was built with the coming of Christ.

torga

Autocross Champion
SELECT "Because my primary concern isn't child safety.... it's the expression of my own whacko perspective. This classroom is my platform! Arm yourselves children! Grab the erasers and the crayons and lets STORM THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!" as Comment
"You have my sword."
"And you have my bow."
"And my fruit snacks!"

torga

Autocross Champion

Turbongr

Ready to race!
I would just love a picture of a Gixxer next to that RD350. You've definitely got the bug for those classic bikes. I haven't had any luck with this question but most folks don't know anything about the older bikes. This one is an old Russian motorcycle but I don't know anything about it other than I love how it looks. Any ideas?

View attachment 223160

Could be a Ural? They're the only Easter Bloc bike I'm familiar with....they usually have a side hack. If you're looking into something like that you'd probably love the Royal Enfield's. Fairly reliable from what I've heard from people who have them. Certainly basic...although I think they actually started using FI in the past year or so. LOL
Tagging @1L19 since they also brought up bikes. Someone on the mk6 side just got this absolutely gorgeous bike, here's the post. Also planning some real fun stuff with their GTI.
That bike and the car both look REALLY nice. And that's not a bike I've often seen used as the base for a bobber (has been awhile since I was paying attn). I love that A) Yamaha was still using drums in 81 and B) the builder kept it. And the headers are beautiful. The whole thing is just really well done.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Apparently somebody on Twitter(shocker) posted a 'viral' video of Afghans rushing into the airport and it was actually AT&T stadium.

Can't be true, everything posted on Twitter is real.