GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

torga

Autocross Champion
Ok it's Friday and I just can't take any more drama so it's time for some good stuff. I'm not "challenging" anyone to post anything but if you do happen to bring something good to the table I'll give you one million spacebucks. View attachment 223217

I'm going to kick it off with @jimlloyd40 on Jeopardy! That is my MAN right there!

Here's my entry. 30 seconds, short and sweet.

1L19

Autocross Champion
What's the dollar exchange rate on Space Bucks?
I think it's conversion rate is similar to the Vietnamese dong. 🤑

dong.jpg

1L19

Autocross Champion
Here's my entry. 30 seconds, short and sweet.

Ok my brain is still saying "wtf!" but that was some funny shit and has me considering the same technique when someone in the office has a donut I want to steal. Well earned sir...

spacebucks.jpg

torga

Autocross Champion
Ok my brain is still saying "wtf!" but that was some funny shit and has me considering the same technique when someone in the office has a donut I want to steal. Well earned sir...

View attachment 223230

I really appreciate it, but I don't need the full million. Just 248 Spacebucks for lunch, gas and tolls.

anotero

Autocross Champion
I've repeatly served in theater. I'm not a hero. Save the word for people that do heroic things to save lives. It's asinine to call all service members heros. It diminishes the word.
Wow, something sensible does come out your mouth. But i bet that's the same as with monkeys, typewriters, and Shakespeare.

anotero

Autocross Champion
And that's what zrickety did, but you reflexively jumped in and defended him for singling out black on black crime.

Maybe you should let him defend himself for a while.
Talk about being reflexive. You are jerkier than a glock trigger.