GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Imagine hearing "I'm feeling chesty"

What would you imagine that means....

Whatever you thought...Nope

Means I'm feeling congested.

First time I heard it in the UK, had no idea how to respond
I like how they call electricians 'Sparky' . Cracked me up first time I heard that - it still does actually.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Well, it was fun while it lasted, but it's devolved to sheer name calling. I think it's time we kill the thread and start arguing over Stage 1 vs JB4 again.
Agreed, it was amusing at first, but all it is now is Zrickey posting 5 pages of his inane BS and the same stupid memes everyday and Jimlloyd and GTIfan calling each other stupid. not to mention that it is becoming increasingly political. Time to lock it down.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I've come full circle on ole boy zrick....

thought he was a good guy, contributing forum member, helpful to the community

Then he throws a tantrum because I banned him from a thread for seemingly out of nowhere trying to compare womens rights to covid, calls me a nazi etc

Now I think he's a bit hilarious, albeit a complete troll, I get it. Coming from the mk6 forums circa 2013, off topic is what kept the forum alive

4coi01.jpg

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I like how they call electricians 'Sparky' . Cracked me up first time I heard that - it still does actually.
I think that's the last thing you'd want them to do. 😂

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
It's a virtual food-fight in here, what with all the potatoes and fruitcakes getting tossed around...

zrickety

The Fixer
I like how everyone glossed over the fact that Sweden is doing just fine having done NOTHING their death rate is 0.057% while America is 0.054% with lockdowns and masks. All the nonsense for 0.003% difference.

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
I like how everyone glossed over the fact that Sweden is doing just fine having done NOTHING their death rate is 0.057% while America is 0.054% with lockdowns and masks. All the nonsense for 0.003% difference.
To be fair, they didn't do "nothing". They all wore masks, quarantined themselves, and limited travel. The government just didn't mandate it- they gave the public the scientific guidance, and the population voluntarily did it.

zrickety

The Fixer
To be fair, they didn't do "nothing". They all wore masks, quarantined themselves, and limited travel. The government just didn't mandate it- they gave the public the scientific guidance, and the population voluntarily did it.
All the pictures I've seen, they aren't doing that. Also, no plastic shields. Not saying it isn't true, but I haven't seen the Swedes in masks at all.
They reached immunity. People were exposed. Our rates are not far apart. The curve has bottomed out.

zrickety

The Fixer
100.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
belong.jpg