GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
For anyone interested, surveillance shows were at just below 6% of the US population has had Covid 19.

Screenshot_20200812-135847_Chrome.jpg

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...cial-labs-interactive-serology-dashboard.html

zrickety

The Fixer
I've actually learned a lot from zrickety. For example, now I know how much crazier the people around me could be.
This is just the tip of the iceberg.

zrickety

The Fixer
For anyone interested, surveillance shows were at just below 6% of the US population has had Covid 19.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...cial-labs-interactive-serology-dashboard.html
Thank you for posting real data. HOWEVER, your link is NYC and that 6% is a sample of 2482 people. The same CDC is reporting 70 million tests which is only 21% of the population. I'm sure you know many of those people were tested multiple times. The 'authorities' on the subject say that for every person who tested positive, they suspect 24 people had it who were never symptomatic. They estimate 30% of us have already recovered. The truth is we don't know how many were infected because not everyone was tested. And even the negatives could have already had it. #FACTS

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Dare to #research.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Dare to #learnscience@universitynotontheinternet

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Thank you for posting real data. HOWEVER, your link is NYC and that 6% is a sample of 2482 people. The same CDC is reporting 70 million tests which is only 21% of the population. I'm sure you know many of those people were tested multiple times. The 'authorities' on the subject say that for every person who tested positive, they suspect 24 people had it who were never symptomatic. They estimate 30% of us have already recovered. The truth is we don't know how many were infected because not everyone was tested. And even the negatives could have already had it. #FACTS

Like normal, you're comparing apples to oranges. You seem to think the serology testing they use in the surveillance program, is the same as the viral assay nasal swabs don't at testing sites.

NY having a 6% exposure rate, would support nationally, that it's less than 6%.

zrickety

The Fixer
Universities post to the internet too. There is legitimate information that supports what I'm saying.
Not all scientists agree, the 'science' is never settled. Anytime you hear that it is, they are trying to shut down your logical thinking skills.

zrickety

The Fixer
NY having a 6% exposure rate, would support nationally, that it's less than 6%.
I am using the whole world in my statistics, you are using a sample of 2500 people in NYC and saying it represents the whole nation.
Who is cherry picking the data now???

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I am using the whole world in my statistics, you are using a sample of 2500 people in NYC and saying it represents the whole nation.
Who is cherry picking the data now???

Do you understand the concept of random serogical surveillance? It doesn't seem like you do.

It isn't self selecting viral assay testing with inaccurate tests. That's what testing sites are.

You seem to be intentionslly confusing the two, so can ignore the fact that with less than 6% of Americans having Covid over the last 7 months, with 4.5 million cases and 165,000 dead. Without an effective treatment or vaccine, we're headed towards 3 million dead before this is over.

And worldwide, other countries are also doing random serogical testing and are all below 10%.

Now, that could be because antibodies drop off at 3 to 4 months, but that actually makes the situation much worse.

Also, I have previously given you the link to the excess death rate statistics, even if you couldn't figure out how to use the dashboard, which shows an excess death rate increase of 28%. Corrected, it would indicate that we've had far more deaths that we officially counted.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Zrick what is your end game with this post? There's 62 pages and I haven't come across a single person who has changed their opinion about C19 because of your statistics. It's just a futile exercise of testing your meme skills. You state things as facts without a supporting link.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
He continually compares dissimilar denominators and can't interpret basic statistics, because he doesn't understand the subject matter or the science.

zrickety

The Fixer
DISSIMILAR DENOMINATORS!!!
I'm talking about who is alive, who is dead, and statistically it's the 65 and older crowd that are 'vulnerable.'
The 'science' is now saying that COVID is LESS deadly than regular flu.
57 million people die every year, you can't stop that.
Zrick what is your end game with this post? There's 62 pages and I haven't come across a single person who has changed their opinion about C19 because of your statistics. It's just a futile exercise of testing your meme skills. You state things as facts without a supporting link.
I have posted links, I could provide links until I'm blue in the face, you guys wouldn't change your mind. WHAT IS MY END GAME?
I'm sharing what I've found, real data, real news, the stuff that CNN will NEVER tell you because they want you to be scared.
My end game is the fight for freedom, just as patriot rebels did in 1776. I'll fight for you to speak your mind, to wear your mask, and I'll fight for my right to speak and not wear mine.