GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
In other words the main group we need to protect. The vaccine being effective at preventing death in a healthy 20 year old doesn't mean much when the data says they would have faired fine without it in the first place. How the vaccine should be judged is by its ability to protect the vulnerable.

That's a simplistic view. We've already seen multiple variants. Just as the SARS virus mutated , and luckily, became less pathogenic. SARS COV2 is doing the opposite. It's becoming more pathogenic as it mutates. As the delta variant becomes more prevent in the US, you'll see younger people affected too.

Maybe you should have such strong opinions about things you don't understand.

Phur

Autocross Champion
"My build list is an intake, spark plugs, coils, tmd, blow off valve, and a cat back. How much power can I expect on a mustang Dyno running the MAP stage 2 tune?"
Yes.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
It has been nice to be able to forget my mask at home once in a while and not worry about going into a store.

zrickety

The Fixer
Or paying crazy taxes with zero retutn to both Rep and Dem controlled federal government. Yet I don't see SJW speaking out against feds' hands in their pockets.
Our government is insolvent, change my mind. If they were a private business they would have gone bankrupt years ago.

zrickety

The Fixer
Yeah, okay, in a post… but the title though? You aren’t showing your own thread any respect.
Btw, he never paid up… right?
My posts had the correct spelling fwiw.

zrickety

The Fixer
For the record, reports are the Delta variant is more contagious, but less lethal. Basically a nothing burger.
The young have nothing to worry about, unless they are obese or have underlying health problems.
The vaccine on the other hand...the WHO is already saying NOT to give it to children.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
AlarmedPaltryCleanerwrasse-size_restricted.gif

0/10 updates.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
If he was a good dictator he would still be in charge.
ftfy
In other words the main group we need to protect. The vaccine being effective at preventing death in a healthy 20 year old doesn't mean much when the data says they would have faired fine without it in the first place. How the vaccine should be judged is by its ability to protect the vulnerable.
not exactly. One of the main reasons for wanting mass vaccinations is to prevent spread/mutations. It isn't that they are trying to prevent 20 YOs from dying (although they are) it is to prevent the easy spread of the virus to all. One of the reasons the death toll from Covid is so high isn't that it is so deadly (compare to Ebola) but that it is both easily spread like the common cold and moderately deadly. It hits a sweet spot in transmissible and death. Killing the host kills the virus so super deadly diseases tend to snuff themselves out.

Last edited:

cb1111

Why not neither? The smart thermostat part is easy. Don't use a smart thermostat. I have a programmable thermostat but it not a smart thermostat connected to the internet.
It isn't quite that easy. About 10 years ago (before widespread use of smart technologies), Maryland (and I assume other states) offered the same deal, but they put a little device between your fuse box and your AC to accomplish the same thing.