GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Where are all the people on the news that regret not wearing a mask because they got sick? Surely if we were the problem this would be on the front page.

I've always wondered the same thing. Sure seems like those people would be the best advertising for promoting mask use.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
True, but that was a pop up hospital built in an effort to head off the chance of a huge wave to would overwhelm the current system like in New York.
https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/8...construction-mcpier-lori-lightfoot-army-corps

Plus who knows, maybe it was money trading hands and some back scratching going on. Guess those people should have worn a mask and not cost the tax payers so much money.

New York never used the hospital ship that was available.

zrickety

The Fixer
Thank you, Jim, for being a voice of reason. The current death rate is less than 0.0061% with 97.1% infected that RECOVERED.
This is with the inflated numbers and false positive tests.
#NewsYouCanUse

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Human mice, for the Angel of Death.
\m/

66793_0_wide_ver1505998754.jpg@642.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
New York never used the hospital ship that was available.

Not true, they didn't use the hospital ship for covid patients. They used the ship to treat non- covid patients. I know 3 people that were deployed to the ship.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Thank you, Jim, for being a voice of reason. The current death rate is less than 0.0061% with 97.1% infected that RECOVERED.
This is with the inflated numbers and false positive tests.
#NewsYouCanUse
I thought you were leaving...