GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
What are people born with both a penis and a vagina?

I agree no one should be treated differently. Anyone who denies racism exists is a fucking racist.
Not saying racism doesn't exist, I'm saying it's incredibly stupid. And so are the people who focus on it.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
1613829409919.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Not saying racism doesn't exist, I'm saying it's incredibly stupid. And so are the people who focus on it.
The people experiencing racism are stupid for wanting to stop racism and I'm virtue signaling, because I want them to be treated equally too?

That's how racists think.

And AGAIN, what sex are people both with both genitalia, biologically speaking, since you believe gender is a function of genitalia.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
The people experiencing racism are stupid for wanting to stop racism and I'm virtue signaling, because I want them to be treated equally too?

That's how racists think.

And AGAIN, what sex are people both with both genitalia, biologically speaking, since you believe gender is a function of genitalia.
Or what about people who have 2 of the same genitalia like diphallic dude or Uterus didelphys? šŸ¤£

cb1111

Man you ainā€™t kidding.

It did get me and the Minister of Finance looking into a Generac system.
Although that wouldn't have helped in TX as the natural gas grid failed too. Unless you do propane and I don't know the runtime of that.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Although that wouldn't have helped in TX as the natural gas grid failed too. Unless you do propane and I don't know the runtime of that.

This is true, and playing the piggy in a stick house, our power outages happen as a result of downed local distribution lines. Since we moved to the more boujie side of things, our lines from the substation to home are all subterranean. Weā€™ve had only a couple outages in 4yrs and they were back up within an hour. Not saying it canā€™t happen, just less likely.... but who knows, maybe our windmills will freeze??!?! šŸ¤Ŗ

Thankfully our infrastructure is better equipped to handle cold events than Texas, and understandably so. So I donā€™t see what happened there occurring here. If it does, weā€™ll get the plumbing winterized quick, toss on some layers, and go hang at my parentā€™s place that can run off grid if needed.

To my understanding, Texas happened because their infrastructure was not able to function that far below freezing. The natural gas was there to use. Itā€™s the power going down from low temps that crippled the ability to distribute it (pumping/switching stations), and to make use of it (furnaces etc).

We have two fireplaces in the house; gas on main level, wood burning in basement. Our issue is the ability to distribute the heat throughout the remainder of the house. A generator could keep the HVAC fan turning.

You seem to be more well versed in emergency planning, so if you have any ā€œwhat aboutsā€ Iā€™m all ears.