GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Prevention (CDC) annually from 1997 to 2016. Researchers found that the prevalence of ADHD diagnoses in children and adolescents (ages 4 to 17) rose from 6.1 percent in 1997–1998 to 10.2 percent in 2015–2016. That's about a 67 percent increase. An increase was seen across the board, regardless of sex, race, ethnicity, family income, and geographic location, although it varied a bit among these subgroups.

I'd hardly call jump from 6.1% to 10.2% "any kid who doesn't practically act" like a zombie is now diagnosed as ADHD.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Yo zrick could be Mike lindell

That explains the dumb AND the scared!
If I was the mypillow guy, I wouldn't be breaking bread with Golf owners.
Can you bring some moon rocks to show and tell??

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I agree but nowadays the nun would get sued or prosecuted or both.
We have an unlimited supply of angry nuns. And some kids need that. Cuz their parents are fucking shit at instilling respect, proper behavior etc

I’m not saying an ass whooping will solve every kids problem. But a good chunk of them have never seen proper discipline and it shows.

shit. I made my 20 year old knock out 50 push ups the other day.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
We have an unlimited supply of angry nuns. And some kids need that. Cuz their parents are fucking shit at instilling respect, proper behavior etc

I’m not saying an ass whooping will solve every kids problem. But a good chunk of them have never seen proper discipline and it shows.

shit. I made my 20 year old knock out 50 push ups the other day.
I said that I agreed with you. But like I also said a nun couldn't do that today.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Any

Any kid who doesn't practically act like a zombie is now diagnosed as ADHD.
They tried that with my son 25 or so years ago. School said he had to be tested, they said he was borderline ADHD and wanted to test him on Ritalin. I told them to go F themselves and that was that.