GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Seriously, as much as I hate that cheating POS Trump supporter, the Buccaneers didn't suddenly become good after a decade off terrible football. He really is that good.

IT MAKES ME HATE HIM EVEN MORE.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
KC won bigtime. Just wait for the recount. Points were counted by Dominion machines.
Dominion hired the refs. I have evidence, all the data scientists agree.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

mac340

Go Kart Champion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Todd Bowles had a brilliant defensive plan and his players executed it. Nobody has dominated KC like that.
He’s played for 21 years jim. Of course dudes stats are higher. I’m not saying he isn’t talented. He is. But dudes a piece of shit that gets to do whatever he wants and gets away with it. Also, his stats are boosted by cheating too.

remember when your dumbass assumed Obama was 4th in pardons and trump was like 29th? Then you learned that there was a hardly a gap between them. Except Obama was president 8 years. While trump was just president for 4 years. So if we divide the number of pardons by the years they were in office, it told a very different story?

well do the same for Manning and other qb’s. Including Brady. Get the average Jim.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Yeah, rush 4 and dropping 2 safeties deep isn't brilliant.

It's actually really simplistic but the Chiefs line was so bad they let Mahomes get hurried, hit, or sacked on nearly every drop back.

Defense looks great when a 4 man rush has the QB running for his life on every down.