GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer

anotero

Autocross Champion
Does the MD of the house know the level of crazy you have? I’m genuinely curious how she feels about the bullshit you toss around.
Lol. To half the world all the libtard crap happening in the US is batshit crazy. But I guess they are just backwards racist pigs out there, right?

zrickety

The Fixer
Biden's economy. No wonder infrastructure costs so much.

1620006630901.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
CBN? Come on dude, get real.

And from your second link.

"It’s worth remembering that while the media call the initiative an infrastructure plan, the Biden administration doesn’t. Officially, it’s the American Jobs Plan, and it consistently proposes creating or protecting jobs, especially union jobs."

So it's a jobs bill with infrastructure contained in it, not an infrastructure bill.

Reactions: WAP

anotero

Autocross Champion
Prices go up regardless of who's in Office. So why the fuck do any of you plebians care who the pres is? Can't live without a political spectacle? Keep getting distracted by the rich and their watchdogs while they keep digging their hands in your pockets. Smh.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
CBN? Come on dude, get real.

And from your second link.

"It’s worth remembering that while the media call the initiative an infrastructure plan, the Biden administration doesn’t. Officially, it’s the American Jobs Plan, and it consistently proposes creating or protecting jobs, especially union jobs."

So it's a jobs bill with infrastructure contained in it, not an infrastructure bill.
Then why the fuck does Biden call it an infrastructure bill? I posted 2 links but I could have posted 10 links and you would have found fault with every one of them. The fact remains that only 5-7 % of the 2.2 trillion dollar bill is for infrastructure so Biden and the media should quit referring to it as an infrastructure bill.

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Then why the fuck does Biden call it an infrastructure bill? I posted 2 links but I could have posted 10 links and you would have found fault with every one of them. The fact remains that only 5-7 % of the 2.2 trillion dollar bill is for infrastructure so Biden and the media should quit referring to it as an infrastructure bill.
Let's be honest, any bill either party puts out for anything is going to be full of bloat.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Biden's economy. No wonder infrastructure costs so much.

View attachment 212291

Yes, because presidents control demand for wood. You nailed him this time.

Prices for construction materials went up way before the election. Welcome to last year dip shit.

Hmm... Guys, I can't really recall, but did anything else major happen in between April 2020 and April 2021? I feel like something big happened, but can't quite put my finger on it...

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Hmm... Guys, I can't really recall, but did anything else major happen in between April 2020 and April 2021? I feel like something big happened, but can't quite put my finger on it...
Tom Brady won his 7th Super Bowl ring. 😂

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
That's classified.
that's what I thought
Yes, because presidents control demand for wood. You nailed him this time.
nailed him like jesus

#poorimpulsecontrol
I went 500 miles on a single tank of gas!

LinK 4 Pr0oF

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/idle-hands-or-the-quest-for-a-480-mile-tank.373221/