GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
At this point?

With nearly 600k dead Americans?

Surely you jest.
Look at the overall death toll for the past 5 years.
Then consider how suicides and overdoses increased last year.
The lockdowns were not justified, and in fact did more harm than good.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
I'm not saying Russia is not a threat, but if you are watching this press conference right now Putin is very well informed and articulate.
Can't say the same for Joe. He is clearly outmatched. Stark contrast.

zrickety

The Fixer
Oh Rickety.
Oh JC.
Make sure you tell us about all the asymptomatic super spreaders not wearing a mask at your workplace.
Maybe you saw the email where Fauci says the asymptomatic are not infectious? No? Not on the news? Wonder why.

zrickety

The Fixer
mRNA vaccine inventor seems to be concerned with America's approach. He's using LinkedIn and Twitter to speak his peace. Nothing wrong with using those websites as sources, nobody here reads scientific journals anymore, but will use them to hold you to a standard they aren't willing to meet. When you take the conversation there they will back out and claim trolling.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6810561978751365120/
Isn't it funny how the inventors of the PCR test, mRNA vaccine, and former admin of pharmaceuticals all warn us about these things???
Found out yesterday that moderna and NIH signed a non-disclosure agreement...usually that's to coverup something bad.

zrickety

The Fixer
Post it up, brah.
Here you go.
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20793561/leopold-nih-foia-anthony-fauci-emails.pdf
1623863154726.png

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

JC_451

Autocross Champion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Yeah right.

You jumped right in there to white knight for him. :p
No I didn't but if that's what you believe so be it.
I just used what Zrick said to express how I form my opinions on experts in general.