GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

anotero

Autocross Champion
Canucks are the most trustworthy people - besides, over 70% of us in Toronto are immigrants from elsewhere.

I'm not typically apologetic.
I liked Toronto when I visited. Reminded me of European cities. Was very refreshing after living in NY for years.

zrickety

The Fixer
Canucks are the most trustworthy people - besides, over 70% of us in Toronto are immigrants from elsewhere.

I'm not typically apologetic.
There were some great concerts in Toronto. RIP old Canada

zrickety

The Fixer
My Pillow just counter sued Dominion for $1.6 billion.
It's getting good now.

zrickety

The Fixer
Polar bears are mostly white, the US will welcome them. It's only an invasion if the bears are brown.
Fake news.
Polar bears are off-white AT BEST.

Daks

Autocross Champion
I liked Toronto when I visited. Reminded me of European cities. Was very refreshing after living in NY for years.
When were you last here? The last, I'd say seven years, have gone through a dramatic change. I love Toronto, it's very progressive, relatively safe (although past five years have been significantly worse than the past), and my favourite part is that you never feel like a stranger. As I mentioned, I think the statistic is that 73% of people that live in Toronto were not born in Toronto, myself included - it is a welcoming place. The way the government has handled the pandemic though, for the first time, in my thirty years of living here, I felt misaligned with the values.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
When were you last here? The last, I'd say seven years, have gone through a dramatic change. I love Toronto, it's very progressive, relatively safe (although past five years have been significantly worse than the past), and my favourite part is that you never feel like a stranger. As I mentioned, I think the statistic is that 73% of people that live in Toronto were not born in Toronto, myself included - it is a welcoming place. The way the government has handled the pandemic though, for the first time, in my thirty years of living here, I felt misaligned with the values.
Bro, you are sounding really rational right now.

I'm not sure this is place for that kind of talk. πŸ™ƒ

anotero

Autocross Champion
It's been a while. Maybe 15 years if not more. I liked the city layout and architecture. It's much more diverse than typical single story US. Plus I hate the six storey apartments buildings of NYC -- no love for tenement houses.

The pandemic has shown that the self-proclaimed progressive societies of the west are no more than mere houses of cards. Too bad people had to die to reveal this.