GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

cb1111

Helping with my headache yes. Tylenol didn’t seem to do much for it.
Interesting. I know three people who got vaccinated yesterday and today and all are saying the Tylenol did little for their soreness at the injection site and minor headache, but ibuprofen helped.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Interesting. I know three people who got vaccinated yesterday and today and all are saying the Tylenol did little for their soreness at the injection site and minor headache, but ibuprofen helped.

Wonder if it’s like the anthrax series. Get the shot, knock out 20 push ups to work it into the muscle.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I didn’t have any kind of soreness. And I have been feeling just fine

GolNat

Autocross Champion

Tylenol has never really done much for me. I always prefer and take ibuprofen. 9/10 if I have a headache it’s sinus/allergy pressure related. I only took two 200mg today 6-8 hours apart.

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
Damn, just stumbled upon this and wonder what kind of bull crap COVID denying has been stated. I've already lost 2 family members under the age of 40 to COVID and I'm in the medical field and see all the chaos that fellow health practitioners have been going through. Imagine feeling oppressed because you're told to wear a mask. What's more appalling is, all of a sudden these Covidiots think masks don't work ..

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Damn, just stumbled upon this and wonder what kind of bull crap COVID denying has been stated. I've already lost 2 family members under the age of 40 to COVID and I'm in the medical field and see all the chaos that fellow health practitioners have been going through. Imagine feeling oppressed because you're told to wear a mask. What's more appalling is, all of a sudden these Covidiots think masks don't work ..
Biggest thing was when wearing a mask and common sense became fucking politicized

sorry for your loss. That fucking sucks. I myself lost my aunt and had a lot of family (Florida) in the hospital too. Very touch and go with a few of them. And it was scary.

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
Biggest thing was when wearing a mask and common sense became fucking politicized

sorry for your loss. That fucking sucks. I myself lost my aunt and had a lot of family (Florida) in the hospital too. Very touch and go with a few of them. And it was scary.

Thanks. My condolences to your family also. Yeah, it’s really a damn shame the the highest office in our government couldn’t lead, but if we’re being realistic, it wasn’t to be expected. COVID really doesn’t register to a lot of these MAGA folks until it hits home.

Honestly, how hard is it to just wear a mask.. then folks wanna throw tantrums in stores that have the right to refuse service to anyone. “No shoes, no shirt, no service” But a mask to DECREASE the risk of spread? Washing your hands is obviously not 100% effective, but I hope you do that after you take a shit.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Thanks. My condolences to your family also. Yeah, it’s really a damn shame the the highest office in our government couldn’t lead, but if we’re being realistic, it wasn’t to be expected. COVID really doesn’t register to a lot of these MAGA folks until it hits home.

Honestly, how hard is it to just wear a mask.. then folks wanna throw tantrums in stores that have the right to refuse service to anyone. “No shoes, no shirt, no service” But a mask to DECREASE the risk of spread? Washing your hands is obviously not 100% effective, but I hope you do that after you take a shit.
You are absolutely right...leadership should come from the top, but this administration just wasn't capable of it, unfortunately.

It makes me sick when I read about store or restaurant/bar employees who are physically attacked for simply asking someone to wear a mask while in their place of business. It just demonstrates the mentality of the type of people who are anti-maskers, as they are analogous to 3rd grade playground ruffians who lash out with violence because their feeble intellect affords no other options. It's no coincidence that these seem to be mostly the same people who relish bathing in the rhetorical bukkake that the administration of orange is all too happy to shower them with...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

If I could give you a piece of advice, it would be turn around slowly and back out of this thread.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Here's an argument for zrickety.

If covid is "not serious" then why are hospitals paying nurses $70+ an hour (in places where nurses normally make less than half that) to work in COVID wards and still trying to recruit more to work for even higher pay?

Where is your capitalist god now?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
@GTI_Jerm

Run far, run fast... or put on your battle rattle and dig in. The fucking stupid you will find in this thread will make you question humanity.