GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No it isn't. In Arizona they were classifying every death as caused by Covid if the person died from a Covid related symptom even if they weren't tested for Covid.

Again, excess death rate show were undercounting, and with literally every infectious disease, it takes months, and analysis of multiple metrics, but the end numbers are very accurate. Disease surveillance is the most accurate it's ever been in history today. Period.

And no, despite your anecdotal stories, that are questionable at best, doctors, hospitals, and coroners are not willy nilly calling everything a covid death.

That's just a lie you tell yourself to feel better.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Again, excess death rate show were undercounting, and with literally every infectious disease, it takes months, and analysis of multiple metrics, but the end numbers are very accurate. Disease surveillance is the most accurate it's ever been in history today. Period.

And no, despite your anecdotal stories, that are questionable at best, doctors, hospitals, and coroners are not willy nilly calling everything a covid death.

That's just a lie you tell yourself to feel better.

A lie that the newspaper and other news sources in AZ obviously bought also. Some days there were minus death numbers. But you obviously are the ultimate expert. I don't know why they just didn't call you........... Oh wait yes I do.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Image-1.jpeg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
The truth is NOT subjective. The truth is OBJECTIVE. People say 'my truth' like there are multiple versions.

Looks like we have discovered the underlying problem with you.

Last edited:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Royals: suck.

Chiefs: defending champions.

Otherwise, those are two different leagues who've decided on their own to allow fans or not.

Chiefs didn't allow a full house, not even close.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Chiefs didn't allow a full house, not even close.

That's not the point. NFL is allowing fans, MLB is not. Why? Which one is the correct approach? You seem to be an expert, please explain.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
That's not the point. NFL is allowing fans, MLB is not. Why? Which one is the correct approach? You seem to be an expert, please explain.

My guess without considering who is correct is that football is far more important than baseball to the fans. There would be louder objections by the public if football didn't allow any fans. But then fans are only going to be allowed by some teams. So football has delegated the choice to the individual teams and baseball teams weren't allowed that choice.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
A lie that the newspaper and other news sources in AZ obviously bought also. Some days there were minus death numbers. But you obviously are the ultimate expert. I don't know why they just didn't call you........... Oh wait yes I do.

Negative death numbers? Lol. No, you just don't understand the lag in data collection, analysis and reporting.

Again, your ignorance of a subject leads you to asinine conclusions.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Negative death numbers? Lol. No, you just don't understand the lag in data collection, analysis and reporting.

Again, your ignorance of a subject leads you to asinine conclusions.

They're not my conclusions. Your ignorance causes you to make assinine conclusions.

How can negative death numbers be a lag in data collection?

I've give you a clue. It's because some deaths were categorized by Covid and were subsequently changed.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
They're not my conclusions. Your ignorance causes you to make assinine conclusions.

How can negative death numbers be a lag in data collection?

I've give you a clue. It's because some deaths were categorized by Covid and were subsequently changed.

You don't know how a lag in reporting of deaths can lead to less deaths being reported during period of time?

I feel like I'm talking to 3rd graders in here. Maybe out education system has been broken longer than we think.

mac340

Go Kart Champion
The truth is NOT subjective. The truth is OBJECTIVE. People say 'my truth' like there are multiple versions. I believe the numbers are inflated, there are doctors that agree with me (posted in this thread). Let's say for a moment the numbers are real, I have calculated the percentage of people being tested (0.2%) and the people dead from the virus ALONE (0.000007%). These are statistical facts that make the whole 'pandemic' laughable.
So your point is if you die from the combination of covid and an underlying condition your life is not important and you don't count?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So your point is if you die from the combination of covid and an underlying condition your life is not important and you don't count?

And don't forget, old people don't matter or count, either. Or teachers, health care workers, law enforcement, who have been dying in high numbers due receiving high viral loads.