GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Man what’s happening in wallstreet is amazing.

years ago a mathematical statistics professor I had once explained how easily wallstreet could be murdered. He lost a lot and he suffered greatly when the economy tanked when he was a kid. He hated wallstreet and explained how the idea of valuation in a company, and it going public, it was just all stupid risky bullshit

wallstreet basically plays poker. And is allowed to. But when the little guy gangs up on them to play poker, it hurts them real real bad.

I’ve no idea what my professor’s name was. Totally forgot it. But I bet he’s loving every minute of this.

seems like 1 hedge fund is dead in the water. With three hemorrhaging real bad. Cats on Reddit are still holding. And they’re fucking holding big. One dude shared a screenshot, he’s sitting on almost 100k!!!!!

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I'll argue the QAnon side since they seem to be the minority here. Ok here is goes, The great awakening is coming and pretty soon everyone will see DJT for who he is, the savior of human kind. He was born and raised for this moment his whole life. Him and JFK jr are taking down the vampire pedophiles 1 by 1. Just wait the big show is about to start anytime now and you will see all the shit Q has been talking about for years will finally make sense. What else?
Newbie,

One of the few rules in this thread is that you have to include a smilie ;) when you are being sarcastic. FYI we call it the Lloyd rule after it's founder.

Mud

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
The will he pay Rickety watch continues, day 9!

Great job night shift!
Give it up man. We all know that Zrickety is never going to honor his debts here. He has proven himself a fucking liar and cheat. He claims he shouldn't have to pay up until March 7th because that is when the Vegas book makers are going to pay. Bullshit, just another lie. I could not find a single article online that says they are waiting until March 7th to start paying out. Everything I could find says they started paying out on Jan. 7th, when the EC confirmed Bidens victory. Fuck Zrickety and his endless stream of lies.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I just have to mention I saw them play and The Circle Jerks opened for them.

#ironyconsideringthisthread
Nice. I'm a big old school punk rock fan. Never got the chance to see the DKs, I've seen the Circle Jerks a couple of time though. My favorite punk band is the Damned.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Give it up man. We all know that Zrickety is never going to honor his debts here. He has proven himself a fucking liar and cheat. He claims he shouldn't have to pay up until March 7th because that is when the Vegas book makers are going to pay. Bullshit, just another lie. I could not find a single article online that says they are waiting until March 7th to start paying out. Everything I could find says they started paying out on Jan. 7th, when the EC confirmed Bidens victory. Fuck Zrickety and his endless stream of lies.
Bro, I know.

That's the joke 😂

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Reactions: WAP

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Nice. I'm a big old school punk rock fan. Never got the chance to see the DKs, I've seen the Circle Jerks a couple of time though. My favorite punk band is the Damned.
Reported: Not for use of "old school" but for the Damned being your favorite. I would have accepted "like"

srsly my fav is Bad Religion......punk with 3 part harmony yes plz. I haven't seen them, and it's been forever since a punk show. I'm blanking on the last one (5yrs?) I remember looking at pit and knowing I was too old to go in even though it was a well behaved one.

It may also have been a year since seeing any show now. :( FU Covid