MK5CNY

Passed Driver's Ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
^ Very nice. :)

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Well I bought florida cracker and invasion ale tonight, we shall see!

How did you like it?

It's so hard to drink canned beer tho! I love cigar city but I only buy their bombers, and they aren't easy to find at all.

A couple years ago I took a little trip up there and we did the tour. It was pretty cool.

I've been drinking hefeweizen from sierra nevada, that's another wheat beer. It's good stuff
The Total wine in my area has 1/6 kegs of Florida Cracker... I about bought a kegerator.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
How did you like it?

The Total wine in my area has 1/6 kegs of Florida Cracker... I about bought a kegerator.

I liked the florida cracker more than the invasion, but that's to be expected I guess. I'm just not much of an IPA drinker, so I don't care for the big IPA craze that's going across the state either. I drank them both out of the can though. I knew I shouldn't have, but I was feeling lazy and didn't feel like cleaning my dogfish head cup. There's just something weird about drinking a beer from a can. Probably because I've only drank out of bottles or a glass for like 7 years now.

My friend had said invasion was a more mild ipa so I thought I'd give it a shot, but I guess I just don't really like IPAs much. It's not so much that I don't like them either, but there's a whole lot of other beers that I like more that I'd much rather drink. Florida cracker was good though.

Total wine is also amazing. I've spent too much there.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
I liked the florida cracker more than the invasion, but that's to be expected I guess. I'm just not much of an IPA drinker, so I don't care for the big IPA craze that's going across the state either. I drank them both out of the can though. I knew I shouldn't have, but I was feeling lazy and didn't feel like cleaning my dogfish head cup. There's just something weird about drinking a beer from a can. Probably because I've only drank out of bottles or a glass for like 7 years now.

My friend had said invasion was a more mild ipa so I thought I'd give it a shot, but I guess I just don't really like IPAs much. It's not so much that I don't like them either, but there's a whole lot of other beers that I like more that I'd much rather drink. Florida cracker was good though.

Total wine is also amazing. I've spent too much there.

Ohhh, I get it now. thought you meant that you just didn't like beers that come in cans, period! My bad. Yes, drinking beer straight from the can will definitely affect how it tastes, feels, etc. At the risk of sounding like a total snob, even the type of glass can make a difference with certain beers. I would try that beer again from a glass and see how you like it :)

Also, can confirm, Total Wine rocks. I've been to the one in Minneapolis many times, and my bank account showed :laugh: they have a ton of rare alcohol there, though. I once bought a bottle of Beefeater 24 at Total Wine, and then promptly broke it in my garage when I got home :(

Sent from my iHipster

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Ohhh, I get it now. thought you meant that you just didn't like beers that come in cans, period! My bad. Yes, drinking beer straight from the can will definitely affect how it tastes, feels, etc. At the risk of sounding like a total snob, even the type of glass can make a difference with certain beers. I would try that beer again from a glass and see how you like it :)

Also, can confirm, Total Wine rocks. I've been to the one in Minneapolis many times, and my bank account showed :laugh: they have a ton of rare alcohol there, though. I once bought a bottle of Beefeater 24 at Total Wine, and then promptly broke it in my garage when I got home :(

Sent from my iHipster

Yeah i drink my can beer in a glass. Hell i even sometime pour bottles into a glass.

However nothing beats draft beer.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Yeah i drink my can beer in a glass. Hell i even sometime pour bottles into a glass.

However nothing beats draft beer.

Everything belongs in a glass :thumbup:

Sent from my iHipster

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Snagged myself a Lagunitas Hop Stoopid. Anyone familiar with it?

Sent from my iHipster

Smokey73

Passed Driver's Ed
Had a couple of beers at dinner tonight (both from here in Ohio)

Rhinegeist Steve - a nice black ale

Seventh Son Wilderman - Biere de Garde

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk