GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

torga

Drag Racing Champion
Pulled a couple lengths on an incredibly loud Elantra GT that wouldn't stop revving at me for about a mile. With a slipping stock clutch, to boot.

GolNat

Go Kart Newbie
Nardo Grey Audi RS3 with Unitronic decal and a glorious sounding exhaust. Of course I could not keep up but we had some highway fun. I just wanted to hear that WOT 5 cylinder :love:

Infinity Q60 (G37) straight piped. Did a 5th gear pull me behind him and we were even. He started pulling toward the end of 5th and I shut her down. I drove by him to give him a nod and he had this WTF look on his face :LOL:.

KollinWithaK

Go Kart Newbie
Nardo Grey Audi RS3 with Unitronic decal and a glorious sounding exhaust. Of course I could not keep up but we had some highway fun. I just wanted to hear that WOT 5 cylinder :love:

Infinity Q60 (G37) straight piped. Did a 5th gear pull me behind him and we were even. He started pulling toward the end of 5th and I shut her down. I drove by him to give him a nod and he had this WTF look on his face :LOL:.
I may know that RS3, where you located?

BoostedVW11

Drag Race Newbie

Whats done to your car again?

csumt76

Go Kart Champion
I was about to make a test hit on the way back to the house earlier but a Rabbit ran out in front of the car

Blakcard

Go Kart Champion
Not really a CSB.. more like 'bruh... what's your issue?"

Seeing a 2019 white Jetta today driving like a jerk on Major Mack by 404 with a "this 2019 VW Jetta turbo gets 1000kms per tank" in black letters on the back bumper? I mean dude was weaving in and out of traffic, racing up to people's rear bumpers and shooting out into the next lane. I was seriously waiting for the crash.
Stayed out of his way. Then he came behind my car (i'm in the right lane on a two lane road)....somehow with the traffic flow his lane got bogged down. I just chilled, did my usual 18kph above posted speed limit and watched this guy edge up and drop back on my bumper til he could roar past when i turned right down another street.

He had dealer insigna around the plates.. .could be an employee so I'm not gonna out him..
but seriously i really wanted to give him the "dude, you're driving a VW jetta....chill" look. :rolleyes: no slag on the Jetta btw.