uglybastard

Autocross Champion

jtmu6982

Passed Driver's Ed
The Prius tasted like rice

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Not really a CSB.. more like 'bruh... what's your issue?"

Seeing a 2019 white Jetta today driving like a jerk on Major Mack by 404 with a "this 2019 VW Jetta turbo gets 1000kms per tank" in black letters on the back bumper? I mean dude was weaving in and out of traffic, racing up to people's rear bumpers and shooting out into the next lane. I was seriously waiting for the crash.
Stayed out of his way. Then he came behind my car (i'm in the right lane on a two lane road)....somehow with the traffic flow his lane got bogged down. I just chilled, did my usual 18kph above posted speed limit and watched this guy edge up and drop back on my bumper til he could roar past when i turned right down another street.

He had dealer insigna around the plates.. .could be an employee so I'm not gonna out him..
but seriously i really wanted to give him the "dude, you're driving a VW jetta....chill" look. :rolleyes: no slag on the Jetta btw.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I rolled up to a light and a 14+ 5.0 pulled in behind me. Then a semi clapped out looking Civic type R pulls up next to me. Were all turning left onto a pretty heavy traffic road and I'm already giggling to myself like these kids are trolling for a race. About a half mile later, the 5.0 finally gets beside me after some excessive rev match down shifting. I look over and the passenger looks about 19 and he has his phone out, obviously on camera/video screen just in case... I couldn't help but think how hilarious it would be if I gapped the shit out of them. I literally never had anyone try me when I actually had a "fast" car.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
?‍♂️ Clapped out Type R

The GTI flys under the radar for the most part especially with the muscle car crowd. When you actually have a fast car they won’t try to mess with you but the GTI is one of those cars where you never know. Is it stock? Stage 2? Big turbo?

I did follow a nice sounding VR6 today. Duh it was nice sounding because VR6 but I pushed the gas to get up on him a bit so he would open her up. I was in 07 Honda Pilot ?

Last edited:

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
?‍♂️ Clapped out Type R

The GTI flys under the radar for the most part especially with the muscle car crowd. When you actually have a fast car they won’t try to mess with you but the GTI is one of those cars where you never know. Is it stock? Stage 2? Big turbo?

I did follow a nice sounding VR6 today. Duh it was nice sounding because VR6 but I pushed the gas to get up on him a bit so he would open her up. I was in 07 Honda Pilot ?

True... The Civic did not appear to be very well taken care of.

jtmu6982

Passed Driver's Ed

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Walked an Audi A6 on the highway. Yeah it was the 2.7T early 2000's model but he was a little salty about it.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Country back road on my way to get milk. Roll up on an loud Audi. Snap, crackle pop tune enabled. He kicks it down and takes off. I downshift into 4th and go after him. I start gaining on him when we approach a car. We slow it down and I keep it in 4th. He lets the car get a head and punches it again. I start getting closer again and we shut it down when we get close to the car again. We both pull into the gas station.

He parks next to me and laughing:
Him: "there is no way that is stock"
Me: laughing "no it's not"
Him: "k04"
Me: "no, just Uni stage 2"
Him: "what!!!"

Turns out he has an A4 Quattro with IE Stage 2 tune. Straight pipped. He was thinking something was off with his car but with it being AWD and heavier then a GTI maybe not. Cool guy. He was getting milk too ?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Country back road on my way to get milk. Roll up on an loud Audi. Snap, crackle pop tune enabled. He kicks it down and takes off. I downshift into 4th and go after him. I start gaining on him when we approach a car. We slow it down and I keep it in 4th. He lets the car get a head and punches it again. I start getting closer again and we shut it down when we get close to the car again. We both pull into the gas station.

He parks next to me and laughing:
Him: "there is no way that is stock"
Me: laughing "no it's not"
Him: "k04"
Me: "no, just Uni stage 2"
Him: "what!!!"

Turns out he has an A4 Quattro with IE Stage 2 tune. Straight pipped. He was thinking something was off with his car but with it being AWD and heavier then a GTI maybe not. Cool guy. He was getting milk too ?
#milkruns

jtmu6982

Passed Driver's Ed
Just killed a Civic earlier this evening...#SMH #hethoughthehadme #threebuslengthsatleast