GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official (REAL) Football Thread!

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Finally a thread about soccer, as i should say football. I'm a big Galatasaray fan (one of the 3 big teams in Istanbul, Turkey in Turkish super league), you might have seen it in UEFA games where they played against barca, manchester united, real madrid etc. For premier league, i root for united, cuz rooney is the fucking man!

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
What did you guys think of the report about the Patriots' balls? I love the text messages from the equipment guys.

Wrong football, man ;)

Sent from The Stig's helmet

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

POPSMK61

Ready to race!
Good for him, man! Did he play, or is he planning to play in college? I played all my life, and In college. Best sport in the world :D

He actually quit playing after high school and wanted to concentrate on academics. He did get some offers from colleges but not a full ride and after visiting the colleges, it didn't feel right for him.

Still proud of his accomplishments though.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
He actually quit playing after high school and wanted to concentrate on academics. He did get some offers from colleges but not a full ride and after visiting the colleges, it didn't feel right for him.

Still proud of his accomplishments though.

Absolutely. Thanks for sharing :)

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Who is excited for the second leg of the Champions league? I know i am:thumbup:

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

Cpuga93

Ready to race!
Who is excited for the second leg of the Champions league? I know i am:thumbup:

I am! Although Barca have a good lead, bayern is still a good enough team to make a comeback. As far as juventus and real, well that is still up in the air.