GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official (REAL) Football Thread!

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Go easy on him, lads. He knows not what he watches ;)

Boring is a sport that stops every ten seconds, right?

Sent from The Stig's helmet

Taiso0019

Ready to race!
I can see Bayern pulling the same stunt they did with Porto but I think Barca have a better change of defending that big aggregate difference they got. Juventus have a harder game against Real Madrid. Excited for both.

On somewhat-related news the wife and I are taking the GTI up to DC to watch Barca vs Chelsea in July...wish it had been Real instead but hey its an excuse to see two of the big European teams and to go for a drive.

myMK6fool

Ready to race!
All Time: Barcelona; National: USA and Spain; Premier: Chelsea; MLS: Sounders.

For anyone wondering why (if you're like me). Barca: Grandfather from Barcelona and since soccer hasn't been big in the U.S. until late, I cheered Barca. USA: America, F*** YEAH! Spain: I like to believe it's my root country when in reality it's not even relevant for me at this point. Chelsea because my best friend who got me into Premier League is a Chelsea fan. Sounders because I bleed Seattle.

Cpuga93

Ready to race!
That was an interesting and exciting first half. Barca let off the gas pedal completely though during the second and bayern were smart to take advantage of that. Overall it was Barcas first and Bayerns second.

Barca to the FINAL THO!!! [emoji460]️

Cpuga93

Ready to race!

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Its been a while for this thread, but i wanna share my excitement with Galatasaray earning 4 stars now, and finally in champion in turkish super league this season after a 3 year hiatus.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Bump! Let's go, Chelsea!

Sent from my iHipster

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
You're an embarrassment if you are in anyway proud of Chelsea's display today.

I didn't actually watch the match today :iono: just posted the update when they were up 1-0.

I see two red cards for your beloved Gunnars. Was it bad refereeing, or are you just upset because Arsenal lost?

Edit: from what I read in five minutes, Costa made an embarrassment of himself. You should know, Dubya, that I love soccer way too much to defend a guy like him.

Sent from my iHipster

Last edited:

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I didn't actually watch the match today :iono: just posted the update when they were up 1-0.

I see two red cards for your beloved Gunnars. Was it bad refereeing, or are you just upset because Arsenal lost?

Edit: from what I read in five minutes, Costa made an embarrassment of himself. You should know, Dubya, that I love soccer way too much to defend a guy like him.

Sent from my iHipster

You've redeemed yourself.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Manchester derby is on NBCSN! Any reds or blues in here?