GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

Howcanifixthis?

Passed Driver's Ed
How do i know if my mk6 GTI is an R line? (stupid question)

Hi my GTI has a 2.0 TSI engine and the interior has that red and black plaid. There is a badge on the car that says R-Line but i don't know if the previous owner put that on for looks. The car also has a turbo which i believe only r lines have stock but idk.:iono: thanks guys

Jaber

Modero
Hi my GTI has a 2.0 TSI engine and the interior has that red and black plaid. There is a badge on the car that says R-Line but i don't know if the previous owner put that on for looks. The car also has a turbo which i believe only r lines have stock but idk.:iono: thanks guys

Fake badge. Only R line are Tiguan, Beetle, CC and Passat IIRC.

All MK6 GTI have a turbo.

Jaber

Modero
Haha damn iv'e been driving around with a wanna be badge damnt :lol:

:laugh:

Could be worse, imagine being on the phone with a parts guy who doesn't know much "Yeah, it';s an R-Line... Yes.... 2012, GTI.... Ok, I'll hold while you look for it".

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Have you tried turning it on and off?

I fixed my settings on my phone keyboard and it fixed that aspect but not the random noises that might happen.

brobst

Go Kart Champion

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
I've got weird problem where when I first start my car I get a bad smell coming through ac vents smells like a fart even with ac off. Then goes away and it's not all the time.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk