GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Do the swaybar endlink tabs face the front or the back of the car? I'm seeing pictures of most people mounted with them towards the front but just want to make sure

torga

Autocross Champion
Do the swaybar endlink tabs face the front or the back of the car? I'm seeing pictures of most people mounted with them towards the front but just want to make sure

I think most of the front coils for this car are just identical relative to each other. So in your case, the tab will sit more towards the front on the right side install and more towards the back on the left side install. My KWs were the same.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
My old ones had them both the same way but looking at the pics again that's not the case for these, so one each direction it is.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Has anyone ever seen a mk6 with on board air jacks before? Was hanging with a racer friend that has them on his 996 over the weekend and they're awesome. I got under my car about an hour ago and don't even see anywhere I could mount them without some fabrication to the subframes.
I have not, never got as far as figuring out where you could place them but had a similar inclination

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Too much added weight.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Can someone check their N75 valve on their intake manifold? I don't have anything going to the port that faces the engine and I'm not sure if there should be or not.

smanierre

Autocross Champion

smanierre

Autocross Champion

smanierre

Autocross Champion
This is the N75 I'm talking about and the front nipple has no hose on it. Not sure if it's supposed to be empty or not

Attachments

• 20220726_163151.jpg
    20220726_163151.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 59