GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I got it, we're all gonna be rich. Robot car cleaner. Park in garage, stick it on there and it just runs around cleaning
from the makers of Roomba™ : CARBA™

GolNat

Autocross Champion
If it could just clean my exhaust tips that'd be great.

torga

Autocross Champion
If it could just clean my exhaust tips that'd be great.
Tip-Polisher 1000. Not to be confused with the other Tip-Polisher models.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I have contemplated getting black tips for that reason but the chrome just looks so nice...It's classic or something.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Can I get this forum back on tapatalk or equivalent. I miss following stuff here.
It stopped working whdn they did the change over.

It doesn't seem like that's going to happen. There was talk of making their own app or mobile site, or some shit like that, but the people that own the site are hardly around in the first place, so I doubt they have time for anything new like that.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Do these actually make any money? Seems like venders hardly even post here anymore. And when they do half the time people are giving them crap about something

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Are there any other options besides the APR branded steering wheel GTI trim piece? The chrome is chipping off of mine.

torga

Autocross Champion
Are there any other options besides the APR branded steering wheel GTI trim piece? The chrome is chipping off of mine.
JSW R-line is a nice one. Has to be JSW though, because the Golf R one is black. JSW is chrome and will match the steering wheel trim.