GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Travel Thread - Where have you been?

How many countries have you been to?

• Total voters

vjmvjm

Go Kart Newbie
I will visit those as well! Croatia is on my list as well, just not sure when.
Assuming all is well with the world, I'll do Slovenia, Croatia, and Montenegro next summer. Been on my list for a while, my wife probably has distant ancestors from Croatia.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Assuming all is well with the world, I'll do Slovenia, Croatia, and Montenegro next summer. Been on my list for a while, my wife probably has distant ancestors from Croatia.
You can't skip Belgrade - too good.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Places I’ve left the airport/train/bus station for work or pleasure:

43 US states and PR, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Belize, Honduras, Argentina, Cuba, Nicaragua, Peru, Ecuador, Djibouti, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Turkey, Czech Republic, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Kosovo, Austria, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Switzerland, Portugal, UK, and Japan.

Treadup

Drag Racing Champion
Not counting airport layovers,
In order:
Canada
Belize
Roatan (Honduras)
Grand Cayman ( UK Controlled)
Mexico ( 8 months total between different work trips)
Japan for a month
Spain
Finland for 2 months total
Sweden

John Williamson

Assuming all is well with the world, I'll do Slovenia, Croatia, and Montenegro next summer. Been on my list for a while, my wife probably has distant ancestors from Croatia. Also plan to go somewhere with poseidonexpeditions since they promise tons of unforgettable impressions and we tend to believe them ;)
They say Delta variant is going to cause new restrictions :(

Last edited: