GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The ULTIMATE VW Golf GTi Short Shifter KIT --- TWM Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
December has creeped up on us so for those that have to deal with the COLD WEATHER, consider our Hybrid Series Phantom Shift knob when you order your TWM Performance short shifter!

The Phantom is the ONLY Weighted Shift Knob available ANYWHERE that can be used in ALL extreme climates with absolutely NO discomfort caused by temperature extremes.

Get up to 15% off your ENTIRE TWM Performance order
when you include a Phantom Hybrid Shift Knob!

Comfort in the Harshest Conditions..

If you autocross, fight torque steer 24/7 like me, or just do a lot of spirited driving you understand how important it is to keep both hands on the wheel at all times. What better way to keep better control of your car than by putting your shift knob closer to you eliminating the distance from wheel to knob? I introduce to you our SHIFTER EXTENDER.

TWM Performance SHIFTER EXTENDER combined to Civic Short Throw Shifter! - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDiS_...e_gdata_player

This will cut down significantly on the time your hand is off the wheel during your shift and contrary to popular belief in NO way does it effect the shortness of your throws.

PM me today for an exclusive discount on any of our products!

Bump! What better investment than something you use every day? Upgrade your short shifter with a special discount just for being on this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.