GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

This forum is almost dead

pdan

Ready to race!
2013 with 54,xxx on it now. Bought it CPO in November of 2016 with 32,000 I think. Put a lot of miles on it since then driving back and forth from Alabama and Pennsylvania and Florida a few times and now finally out to Missouri. Really trying to cut down on how many miles I’m putting on it now especially having to deal with ice and snow at this point. Beater is in my future I think so I can spend a little more time working on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Wow you guys really put them miles on your cars.

2011: 74,000 miles (no longer sees winters, 4 month storage)

Blakcard heres what you do...skip the tiguan...get a touareg..then you can tow your car to track days or snowmobiles cause canada aye

2013 with 54,xxx on it now. Bought it CPO in November of 2016 with 32,000 I think. Put a lot of miles on it since then driving back and forth from Alabama and Pennsylvania and Florida a few times and now finally out to Missouri. Really trying to cut down on how many miles I’m putting on it now especially having to deal with ice and snow at this point. Beater is in my future I think so I can spend a little more time working on it.

get a beater and store it in winter. That or spend some extra money for winter tires/wheels so you can enjoy it through winter.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Football is back. Any superbowl predictions?
Vikings Steelers imo

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Patriots VS Someone.

It would be great if they dont go but i have a feeling they will be going to the bowl per usual

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Vikings Steelers imo

Superbowl prediction...

boosted eating tons of hot wings and appetizers.

boosted probably think half time show is garbage as always.

boosted hopeful we get some actual good commercials this year.

pdan

Ready to race!
Will probably skip halftime show to make food/do something else except watch it as per usual.....

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
Im still driving my 2010 gti and i just picked up a 2014 TDI jetta wagon for a daily... Of course its a manual

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Will probably skip halftime show to make food/do something else except watch it as per usual.....
Yep, im not really into football anyways...ill watch the local team play on tv if at someones house for a get together or wahtever though. Excuse to eat really bad food.
Im still driving my 2010 gti and i just picked up a 2014 TDI jetta wagon for a daily... Of course its a manual

not gonna be many manual options coming soon, so enjoy it

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Death to the manual and the 2 door!

Bastards...

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Superbowl prediction...

boosted eating tons of hot wings and appetizers.

boosted probably think half time show is garbage as always.

boosted hopeful we get some actual good commercials this year.

I go to superbowl parties, except I usually end up cooking and hanging out in the kitchen with the ladies and dogs. I don't think I've ever watched a football game in my life. I know theres touchdowns, other than that I don't even really know the rules.

Death to the manual and the 2 door!

Bastards...
:(

I really hope theres always going to be enthusiast cars offered in manual. Will be a very very sad day. I'll prob end up getting into older cars if that happens in my lifetime. Manual FTW

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Id also like to remind you that its also no longer made in Germany .

Yea...I got a 2 door manual that was made in germany. It makes me feel special. lol

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Vikings:happyanim: Steelers:iono: imo

yup...wife is gonna hate me 3 days a week again. Oh well. :laugh: