GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thought I'd share what I got after selling the mk7 R...

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
the $50k car needs a tune to make it shift better... there's something wrong with that sentence...

LOL, it's a slushbox. But it can handle 800 hp.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Nah, not yet. But with only about $7k, I can have it there.

$5k to get 550rwhp

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Or save up another $5k on top of that and had a hellcat stock with 707hp, and it's 1. Better looking, 2. More power, 3. Not a GM product

Sent from my iPhone

soze

Go Kart Champion
I prefer the R over this car, but in the end if you can't drive it comfortably... then it makes no sense.

Switching to this car for health/comfort related reasons is as good a reason as any.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Or save up another $5k on top of that and had a hellcat stock with 707hp, and it's 1. Better looking, 2. More power, 3. Not a GM product

Sent from my iPhone

HellCat = Heavy boat only good for straight line racing.

My car with a Supercharger will beat a Hellcat and the main reason is the weight. Been done multiple times on the forum. also a Hellcat costs $70k~ depending if you find a dealer willing to deal.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
HellCat = Heavy boat only good for straight line racing.

My car with a Supercharger will beat a Hellcat and the main reason is the weight. Been done multiple times on the forum. also a Hellcat costs $70k~ depending if you find a dealer willing to deal.

weird... i go to their website... doesn't look like 70k to me... maybe i am blind... it says 59,995 http://www.drivesrt.com/2015/challenger-srt-hellcat/

and it's a difference of 400ish pounds...

SwiftGTI

Go Kart Champion
Just curious, why get rid of the MK7 R?

Also did you consider the GT350? Not that you can really go wrong with a 415 hp V8 RWD sedan :) Congrats.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

Also did you consider the GT350? Not that you can really go wrong with a 415 hp V8 RWD sedan :) Congrats.

he already said the ride was destroying his back... next time... :readthethread::readthethread::readthethread:

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
weird... i go to their website... doesn't look like 70k to me... maybe i am blind... it says 59,995 http://www.drivesrt.com/2015/challenger-srt-hellcat/

and it's a difference of 400ish pounds...

1. You won't find a HellCat for MSRP period. All dealers are marking them up from $10k-30k more.

2. It's actually closer to 700 lb heaver than my SS. It's a much larger car the Charger than the SS, and I didn't want that large of a car.

3. The LS3 responds much better to mods, and is more reliable than that engine in the hellcat.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion

Mainly due to the comfort of the car. Rough over bumps even in the softest DCC setting, and the seats were hurting my back. Was just not comfortable. Needed 4 doors.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
1. You won't find a HellCat for MSRP period. All dealers are marking them up from $10k-30k more.

2. It's actually closer to 700 lb heaver than my SS. It's a much larger car the Charger than the SS, and I didn't want that large of a car.

3. The LS3 responds much better to mods, and is more reliable than that engine in the hellcat.

1. found one, hell a couple... http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...%7CSRT+Hellcat]][]]&listingId=407076935&Log=0

2. ur ss weighs: 3,975 lbs, the hellcat weighs: 4,449 which means that is 474lbs difference.. nice try though,

3. how do you know the reliability of the hellcat? and you can't say much when A. you drive american, B. its a chevy product..