GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

To DSG or not to DSG…?

Buck43

Go Kart Newbie
Me too. In uni, I dated this Italian chick that had a pee fetish. Her parents were always out on Saturday nights so she'd get me to come over, make me dress like Harry Potter (glasses, wand, cape, the whole bit) and drink a pile of water for like an hour or so. And then when I couldn't hold it anymore, we'd go in the shower, again dressed as Harry Potter, and I'd pee all over her. She loved it. Good times. I drove a CRX with a B16a swap at that time. So I'd piss, fuck and hit VTEC on my way out. The good ole days.
Was having a mediocre day till I read this.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
I got to drive and ride in my friend’s dad’s with upgraded everything in high school and college a lot. We blew the engine gapping a Supra on a toll road so he dropped an r32 motor in. It was even more fun after that and he still let us drive it. He still owns it, Doing a resto on it and his son’s 84 Scirocco this summer. Scirocco may get the VR6 from my MK4.5
That's when I first came across the Corrado was in high school. My friends dad had a yellow Corrado G60.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
That's when I first came across the Corrado was in high school. My friends dad had a yellow Corrado G60.
The yellow one was an eye catcher for real. The one we got to use was proper red with BBS wheels

Duchess

Ready to race!
Me too. In uni, I dated this Italian chick that had a pee fetish. Her parents were always out on Saturday nights so she'd get me to come over, make me dress like Harry Potter (glasses, wand, cape, the whole bit) and drink a pile of water for like an hour or so. And then when I couldn't hold it anymore, we'd go in the shower, again dressed as Harry Potter, and I'd pee all over her. She loved it. Good times. I drove a CRX with a B16a swap at that time. So I'd piss, fuck and hit VTEC on my way out. The good ole days.
Was gonna post an opinion in this thread until I saw this and honestly... yeah. We reached the top with this, nowhere to go but down :ROFLMAO:

Daks

Autocross Champion
Sounds like he isn't a fan of golden showers. 😂

I'm not either from the gross aspect of it and it's very difficult if not close to impossible to piss with an erection. But hey to each their own. Different strokes for different folks. 😜
Correct. That’s why you gotta load up with water first. Like a pregnant woman before an ultrasound.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
1622605544225.jpeg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
You guys join Jims onlyfans yet?

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
I had dreams of adding a super charger and converting it to AWD

It would have been really cool.

That would have been the ultimate conversion....but it'd be a pretty big undertaking. On top of the Synrco rear end...you have to weld in a new rear floor and replace the gas tank to boot. I believe people were using the Syncro rear ends from Canadian B3/B4 Passats in their Mk3 AWD conversions. That's what would have went into the Corrado. I would have $40k car after all said and done...then end up selling it it for 10k. o_O

We may not have settled the dispute of DSG vs Manual. But we prob set the record for the most posts in the shortest timeframe.

Lol...the topic has been beaten to death...reanimated...then beat to death again. People are just moving on with other stuff to talk about. The golden shower thing will be hard to top.